Jalta Boutique Hotel
$830
$483
Hotels.com
1,410 results
All reviewscomo restaurantwenceslas squarenuclear bunkerfallout shelterroom overlooking the squareon arrivalglass of proseccogreat hotelold townsmall balconyl'occitane toiletriescentral locationwithin walking distanceexcellent locationnational museumcharles bridgemini bar
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The hotel is dated and is in need for a refurbishment.the rooms look a little tired but are clean.the same for the restaurant were you have breakfast.Breakfast was nothing special ,not bad but also not fantastic.Great was the terras in front of the hotel.Good lounge music and fantastic cocktails.If I would co;e back to fantastic Prague I wouls stay in another hotel but would have a Cocktail at their terras.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cossieguy
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stayed at this hotel between 31st May - 2nd June, the hotel is in a great location on Wencsalas Square, so getting to all the sightseeing locations was easy as was all the bars cafe's and restaurants. The staff at the hotel were very helpful and polite, I was allocated room 311 which is situated on the third floor. When I entered the room I noticed it was very small, as were the two single beds, I am 6ft but still wasn't expecting my feet to hang over the edge of the bed, I wasn't expecting to have the view of Wencseslas square, but didn't expect to have the view I did get which we're the surrounding derelict buildings, along with a building site in the court yard below which was the first thing I arose too on the Saturday morning. The rest of the room was clean and tidy and the room was cleaned everyday, along with clean towels. So apart from the worst view I've had from a hotel window, the Jalta in my opinion is not the 5 stars it's reputed to have, I would give it a 3.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed at Jalta Hotel from 30th May till 2nd June. Overall I glad i chose this Hotel due to its location, easy transportation to almost tourist attractions and secured. Breakfast is typical continental breakfast but more than sufficient. Staffs were excellent. However, on my last day my airport transport did not turn up and the hotel staff was kind enough to get me a taxi...this was when the nightmare started...1. i was so late arriving to the airport...unfortunately the so called taxi did not stop me at the terminal.. i was completely lost with the direction he gave me.. he stop me a a nearby hotel and asked me to walk up an escalator across a connecting bridge to terminal one... by the time i arrived i was denied entry..( that goes another nightmare getting a flight ect)..2. the taxi driver did not have change.. it cost me EURO 50 from hotel to airport. My suggestion to the hotel and guests.. next time make sure the taxi ( hotel arranged) stop at the right terminal... and make sure you have enough euro or currency in Checz before u start the journey. Hotel staffs could you please make sure the taxi driver stop at the right terminal...thanks

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank HayatiYaakup
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The free taxi transfere from the airport takes approx 30mins.I had upgraded to a room with a view, we had a small balcony to watch the world go by,the town museum is one end of the square with plenty of attractions down the center,wood huts selling local beers/craft/food etc and impronto bands,singers and entertainment ,the room was spacious,large bed with comfortable pillows,there is a kettle but I would pop some English teabags in your bag,there is only dried creamier milk,we found a little mini mart 5mins away,in the basement of Debenhams department store,dont make the mistake we did, we bought a carton of yogurt thinking it was milk.At reception the staff are mainly English,quick check in,and really helpful about explaining the area,a free map and list of good eating places are a good idea,they booked at reception for some excursions(kutna hora-the bone church) which was excellent!! expensive but you would find it difficult on public transport.Breakfast was nothing special,4 types of cereal,fruit salad,cheeses,cold meats,cakes,different breads,bacon,sausage,grilled toms,scrambled eggs,genereal fayre,ive had better in other eastern Europe destinations.little things let it down.hot cereal bowls straight from the dishwasher,warm milk for the cereal,the fuit salad just got toppted up each day,therefore the fruit at the bottom fizzed! every thing was self service.We ate there on one night, completely different ,Como restaurant was lovely,fresh tasty food,for 3 people nearly a £100! starters,main,pudding and 2 drinks each. There is plenty of less expensive restaurants and are just as good! The weather was horrible,cold,grey and wet with some sunny intervals,i bought some warm trousers and boots(my feet were getting wet and cold in my walking sandels) there is a lot of walking so take walking comfty shoes/boots and layers of clothing.The hotel is well suited in the heart of everything going on,walking distance to all the sights worth seeing,plenty of shops and malls too.Overall we found Prague very interesting,lots to see,beautifull architecture,churches,castles,town squares, hidden gems around corners,statues and monuments,dripping with history.some musuems are better than others,some very expensive,others less so. beware of pickpockets and not getting your change back from some café owners,they play dumb and suddenly don't understand English.i stood for 30 mins to get my change back(you do generally tip 10/15%) we spendt more money here than other eastern Europe countries.

Room Tip: try to get rooms higher up over looking the square.book early for better deal,and remember to get free taxi transfere.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mac12397
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I got a very good room with great balcony and view to the circle - and I have paidd about 150Euro per night.

The hotel has no SPA and no gym and it cannot be a 5star... good hotel but a bit too expensive.

Room Tip: ask room with balcony
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business