“very good choice!”

Jalta Boutique Hotel
Ranked #113 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed September 19, 2012

loved this hotel! Great staff, good location and the room was awesome. Had a balcony overlooking the square, very spacious, clean and quiet. Great value, good wifi and the restaurant was good too as you got a really nice breakfast included every morning. Definitely recommend

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Richnj_11
Write a ReviewReviews (1,335)

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is an easy one,AWSOME .You are missing out if you don't stay here!!!!!
Clean rooms,helpful staff,the best bathrooms in Prague
We had a wonderful dinner,were pleasantly surprised by the breakfast buffet.
We were bummed out that we only stayed one night

Reviewed September 14, 2012

This is a excellent hotel in a great location near to all the attractions and restaurants, but is not a five star , but still a excellent hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful , and restaurant is really nice , good choice at breakfast. . The rooms are a decent size , maids changed linen and towels every day , very clean and tidy , well worth a visit the hotel and prague.

Room Tip: Try and get a room overlooking the square
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Two nights just weren't enough to see all that Prague has to offer.
Good points:
Transfer from the airport in the hotel Mercedes
Welcome drink
Vouchers for free drinks (beer, wine, soft drink), coffee and homemade cake
Clean, comfortable 4th floor room with a good sized balcony overlooking Wenceslas Square
Great location only a few minutes walk from the Old Town Square and Charles Bridge
Good bar and restaurant on site. Not the cheapest in Prague but I didn't have a problem paying 2.10p for a half litre of beer or £52 for two fillet steaks, two desserts, two coffees and a bottle of wine.
Good choice at breakfast
Excellent staff
Great price at £85 per night for a central hotel in a capital city with all the extras (compare this to the price of a room only London Premier Inn)

Bad Points:
I haven't got any so I would have no hesitation in booking this hotel again.

Room Tip: Book a city view room
1  Thank SDLily
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We are just leaving this hotel and I thought I'd post up a couple of comments before leaving. The hotel is fine. Very basic but ok. I got a deal on our room and it was ok for the level of service and hotel itself. Had I paid any more I would have felt very annoyed. The hotel boasts five stars on it's facia. And 4 on the room key, so they need to make their minds up about which it is. I could tell them....I'd rate this as a 3 star by UK standards. I could go into minor stuff about our room but I won't as I don't think it's relevant. Our room was tiny. And dated. No boutique hotel in my world. But clean...ish! Our bed was really comfortable though and the maid service everyday great. Breakfast was good too. No major complaints but don't expect a five star stay because it isn't.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank moyze
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I took my wife on a short break to Prague for her birthday a couple of weeks ago, staying 3 nights at this hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful (I had emailed in advance asking for flowers and wine to be placed in our room as a welcome surprise for her, which were provided at very reasonable cost); the concierge recommended and booked for me an excellent Czech restaurant for her birthday dinner, and was reluctant to take a tip for his troubles. Our hotel room was spacious, spotlessly clean and comfortable, with an excellent bathroom. We were on the 4th floor, and experienced no noise even though we overlooked Wenceslas Square. I am definitely happy to recommend Hotel Jalta, and would recommend the location in preference to those hotels nearer to the Old Town Square, where I am sure noise could be an issue; we were in any event only a 5 minute walk away from the Clock Tower, 10 minutes from Charles Bridge. The buffet breakfast was comprehensive, and well presented. Incidentally, I would recommend wholeheartedly also the restaurant on the ground floor of the hotel, Como (which incidentally is where breakfasts are served). Great food and service.

Room Tip: If available, choose higher floors, Wenceslas Square facing for the views.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed here for one night in a very comfortable 5th floor room with balcony. Brilliant views over Wenceslas Square. Noise from the busy street below was not too noticible.

Breakfast in the restaurant was excellent - plenty of choice and food was piping hot.

Excellent location for exploring - only 10mins walk from the Old Town Squareand in the middle of the main shopping district

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business