Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,292 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for 6 nights, I really enjoyed my travel to prague and my stay in the hotel. The most thing I loved in the hotel is the location. Its in a lively street located in old town where all visitors come to see it. One thing that made me and my family really upset is the attitude of a staff from reception where she was not behaving well. I would’ve write her name if I remember but I don’t. Anyways, I can’t evaluate the hotel low because of her behavior and I will sure choose this hotel if I visited Prague again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank 371aliam
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Our visit to Intercontinental Praha was excellent and the hotel is one of the best hotels in town with a professional staff and great service. Best room view and great food while trying the breakfast. Well recommended.

1  Thank hassankhoury
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Excellent location. Staff brilliant - ticks so many boxes. Beds even in a standard room are a good size. Was sad that the pool was cold though, too cold for either of us to go in, because we wanted to spend the weekend relaxing in the hotel. We didn’t use the spa because it didn’t look great or well manned either - found a good, clean Thai place less than 2 mins walk away.

2  Thank travellingbusinessma
Jiri Z, Guest Relations Manager at Fairmont Golden Prague hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Dear Review by travellingbusinessma,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at InterContinental PRAGUE.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I am very glad to read your comments about our service. Meanwhile I am sad to hear that our spa did not meet your expectation. We will use your valuable feedback to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Again, thank you for choosing InterContinental, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 420296631188 or Jiri.zadorozny@icprague.com.

Jiri Zadorozny
Guest Relations Manager
420296631188
Jiri.zadorozny@icprague.com

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

Very nice Central location by the river, close to all atractions. Very friendly welcome, we were ambassador member and uprated to a very nice large 2 Room suit. Very friendly crew and very clean rooms. Even it was full no service delayed. Breakfast in looby restaurant and in executive lounge were both very nice. Also has a very well equipped spa, sauna and swimming pool. It should be the first choice in Prague.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Coldspringman
Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights as part of our Avalon River Cruise. Lots of guests but the staff were wonderful & very helpful. Rooms good size plenty of storage. Breakfast plenty to choose from and very attentive staff. Building isn’t as attractive as the surrounding historical buildings but not much they can do about that. Husband said the indoor/outdoor gym was fantastic. Great indoor pool area. If you want a short river cruise they leave from directly across the road from the hotel very handy

2  Thank jayne1
Jiri Z, Guest Relations Manager at Fairmont Golden Prague hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2019

Dear jayne1,

Thank you for having stopped during your Avalon River Cruise in the InterContinental hotel Prague. I am happy to read you enjoyed your stay, and your husband liked the outdoor gym which was renovated last year. We will all be pleased to welcome you back in Prague during your next visit.

Jiří Zadorožný