Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,292 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2019

This hotel is in a great location. It’s a short walk to the astronomical time clock and famous Charles Bridge. The room was clean and had a good bathroom with a good shower. Buffet breakfast was great with lots of choices. The swimming pool and hot tub are ok. The fitness facility is amazing!

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank eosinophil
petrv967, Guest Relations Manager at Fairmont Golden Prague hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

Dear eosinophil,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review on our hotel. I was happy to read about your nice experience, and I will be pleased to share your review with all my colleagues. It is precisely this kind of comment, which help us to continue providing the best service.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in Prague one day.

Jiří Zadorožný
Guest Relations Manager
jiri.zadorozny@icprague.com

Reviewed July 29, 2019

This hotel is in a great location on the river and blocks from the main tourist areas. We were upgraded to a junior suite based on my IHG Spire Elite status, so the room was spacious. However, the carpet was old and stained, and the room was generally tired looking and in need of a renovation. Many of the rooms overlook the central roof area with no view of the river or city. The staff was friendly and helpful and the restaurant and lobby have been updated, but I expect more from Intercontinental.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ahrensjl
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Fairmont Golden Prague hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Hi ahrensjl,

Thank you for staying at our InterContinental Hotels Prague. It's always a delight hosting one of our IHG Spire Elite members.

At our hotel, we do our best to provide luxury travel as it should be. It's saddening to know that your recent stay was not up to standards. I'm sorry that you were dismayed with the condition of your room, especially with the carpet. I understand you think we might need a bit of revamping. This is a great suggestion and I'm happy to forward this to our management. Your comment will be used for the next renovation plans.

Despite this, I'm glad you find our room big enough, our location great, and our friendly staff helpful.

We value your loyalty since 2017 and we look forward to next visit.

All the best,

Rein D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

I was on a Tauck tour and was sorely disappointed on the quality of the first hotel of our visit prior to our river cruise. The hotel had visible damage on the exterior and the rooms were very tired and worn and modestly sized . It felt depressed . The staff were friendly. And the breakfast room was light and cheery. I just wished our rooms didn’t feel like a two star experience .

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank miatennis
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

The location of the hotel is excellent . It’s next to the river and 500 meters away is the old town square which is a happening place with lots of eating joints, pubs. The road leading to the square has many branded stores. The hop on hop off bus stops in front of the hotel to pickup travellers. The hotel staff is very helpful.
The buffet breakfast is quite good. We enjoyed our stay here.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank sonimadhu
Reviewed July 15, 2019

It's a nice hotel at a great location with a really nice Gym. It's at a walking distance from many tourist attractions. They have great breakfast buffet. staff is friendly and helpful as well. We stayed here for 3 nights and it was a great experience.

Date of stay: December 2018