This hotel is in an incredible location, an easy five minute walk to old town square, almost impossible to get lost. The rooms are really nice, huge rooms, especially for Europe. But the service could use some polishing. Every day during my stay, I would leave my do not disturb sign on the door. Every day, I would come back to have my room cleaned, and all of my stuff moved around. I appreciate that the staff wanted to make sure my room was clean, but I specifically requested that no one enter my room, and this request was constantly neglected. I even asked the front desk to make a note, and still this continued.
Spa and pool were great, although down a separate elevator in the back of the building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha