We stayed for 2 nights over a weekend at this beautiful hotel. The view from the restaurant and the outdoor area on the roof was superb. We loved the area where you could get a drink or something to eat any time of the day or evening, it was replenished regularly. All the staff were helpful and courteous. The position of the hotel is excellent. Loved the flowers in the entry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, IHG, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha