Prefect hotel location, only ten mins walk to the main square. Our room was lovely, free wifi and a view over the river which was fantastic. Free use of pool and gym really added here. Really friendly staff. 5-10 minds walk to lots of bakeries, restaurants Anna bars in the Jewish quarter. I'd definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha