Well, Interconti is Interconti, you know what you get. The room are small (I had Room 263, quite dark and not on the "beautiful" side, which is the river side), there is everything in the room, it is just small, I was alone, two people would be annoying.
The Room Service is outstanding, a lot to choose from and really good.
The bathroom is just okay, you don't get many beauty products, actually you only get a tiny bottle of bad smelling shampoo, a tiny soap and that's it.
I stayed there for four nights and they didn't change the linens in my bed..... that's not adequate.
The rooms are noisy, the walls very thin and the house keeping makes noise in the morning (starting at 7:30) and in the afternoon (controlling the minibar), which is very annoying.
A/C units are noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha