InterContinental Prague
Hotel Julian(Prague)
$100
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$197
$159
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$146
$284
$232
Preferred Hotels
2,816 results
All reviewsold town squarezlata prahagreat locationjewish quartercharles bridgethe club loungerooftop restaurantriver viewpillow menubit datedwithin walking distancebreakfast buffetastronomical clocktop floorthe main squarevery nice hotelbeautiful city
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The best feature about the Intercontinental is its central location - close to the river, close to the Old Town, lots of restaurants within walking distance, very convenient to explore the city, I enjoyed my evening walks after a day in the office.
The hotel (I did not use the Executive Floor) looks a bit dated in places.
Breakfast is plentiful and varied - but it could be much better. I didn't enjoy my lukewarm fried eggs which had been made in advance. I ate early in the moning, I am not sure how the hotel copes when lots of people turn up at the same time.
I loved the location but the hotel lacked warmth, it did not feel very welcoming and my feeling was that the staff were just doing their job. I was disappointed by the lack of helpfulness: I wanted to stay for 3 nights, the hotel was fully booked for the last night when I reserved my room. I was told that I was on the waiting list and that there was a good chance to get a room. I took the risk - unfortunately the hotel was full and I had to find another place. It would have been appreciated if someone had offered help to find a room but they just seemed to lose interest. Overall not quite the tandard I experienced in other Intercontinental hotels.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ACL3112
Petr V, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Prague, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear ACL3112
First and foremost I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay at InterContinental Prague. Please accept my apology for any inconveniences caused to you during your stay and I am truly sorry for the fact that you were not feeling valued and appreciated. It is disturbing to hear about your disappointments and I am honestly surprise about your feedback as every time in similar scenarios we are certainly more than happy to assist with any further alternative bookings. Unfortunately I cannot turn back the time and correct the past however I would like to assure you that this kind of experience does not reflect on our usual service and we will have a chance welcoming you back at our property in the future to prove to you our commitment. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any further assistance requested or anything I can do for you during your next time in Prague.
With kind regards,

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stayed at InterContinental Prague for a night because my partner is a platinum priority club reward member. The location is excellent, very convenient for shopping and walking to Old Town; however, the rest is just normal: breakfast is ok, the room just meets the standard, but doesn't go beyond the expectation, the Club Lounge is not impressive because it lacks a variety of choices of snack and drinks, especially when considering you have to pay 30 euro/person extra to use the lounge despite being a platinum member. (I was informed about the benefits of a platinum member, though. But I personally think the loyalty programme should be more beneficial.) Moreover, the security system is doubtful because every floor, even the Club Lounge, can be accessed without the hotel card. Compared to some other hotels of the same segment, which we also stayed, I believe this hotel should have done better.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Petr V, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Prague, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear OpalBangkok
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay at InterContinental Prague. I do appreciate you personal and valuable comments which are giving us the best available ideas and possibilities for our most important focus – guest satisfaction, thank you for this. I would like to also inform you that there are already several steps and activities in place which will definitely improve most of the mentioned experiences. I do hope having a chance welcoming you back in the future at our property - we are looking forward. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for anything I can do for you during your next time in Prague.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Just returned from a six night stay in an Executive Room. I find it difficult to find anything to criticise. The room was nice and well maintained, the Club Lounge had a decent selection of snacks and drinks throughout the day and the dining options were good. The pool area is also nice, if a little small. Location is ideal - about five minutes' walk from Old Town Square. The staff were helpful and very efficient. Recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Roger C
Petr V, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Prague, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Roger C,
I am actually using this fantastic opportunity to thank you for your recent stay at InterContinental Prague. I am happy to read such lovely comments especially related to our friendly and helpful staff which is best available award for all of us. I do appreciate you shared with us your very nice and positive personal experiences and will be our utmost pleasure having a chance welcoming you back at our property to make your stay again enjoyable and memorable one. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any assistance requested during your next time in Prague.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

So I was living in spain for about half a yr when I left to go meet my parents in prague. I stayed with them at this gorgeous hotel and felt so fancy after having stayed in a hostel in madrid and london. the robes were soft, the beds perfect and the breakfasts DELICOUS. not to mention the fitness room facilities were top notch including an indoor pool. I had a wonderful time staying there. the location was just a few min walking to the center of prague and it's beautiful plaza, it made it so easy to explore the city. it was hard to leave the comfort of the inter con, and head out for 2 months of touring europe in hostels but it was a great to experience some of the luxury of europe as well...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear anamd3,
Let me take this great opportunity to thank you for your stay at InterContinental Prague. I do appreciate your very nice and positive comments and I am more than happy to read you have spent wonderful time with us. We are looking forward welcoming you back at our property to make your stay again as much as possible memorable one. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any assistance requested or anything particular I can do for you during your next time in Prague.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Walking distance from the astronomical clock, castle and lots of shopping. Several great dining options are available including Czech style street food in the square.

Rooms were great, clean, comfortable and quiet . The TV has a speaker in the bathroom (which you can turn off) which I think is a great touch. Lets you listen even as you prepare for the day.

Great bar in the lobby which is open late into the night. Huge complimentary breakfast spread included in my rate. Got my day started right.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NaPo007

Dear NaPo007,
First and foremost I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay at InterContinental Prague. It is so great to read about your overall satisfaction and I do appreciate you sharing with us your very nice and positive personal experiences. We are looking forward welcoming you back at our property to make your stay again as much as memorable and enjoyable one. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in advance for any assistance requested during your next time in Prague.