This hotel is the best location to everything from walking to metronome monument,then to castle, Charles bridge and very close to Old town . We have been very fortunate to have summer weather in April 2013. It is beautiful for walking, eating outside. You must understand that this is a tourist spot with lots of people to to be safe, keep belongings close to you and not in your pockets. Service charge is actually a Built in tip even though they do not admit to it. If you see service charge on your bill, you have tipped them, if they put bread on table or nuts or chips, and you eat they, they charge you or it. Hotel staff is wonderful. Ice is not available and find drink cool not cold. Ate at the hotel restaurant on 9th floor. Very nice view. Food was delicious. Loving the house wines as thy are local.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha