We stayed here at the end of a cruise, and it was a perfect way to end a two-week trip to Europe. The staff was very helpful, check in was extremely smooth, even with 160 people checking in at one time, and the included breakfast was great. While the room was slightly small, we really didn't spend that much time in it to make too big a difference. And friends had larger rooms, but they were not different enough in size to worry about either. Overall, a very nice experience here, and a four-star hotel that I would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha