I stayed at this location for six nights and was very pleased!
You have many choices in Prague but I suggest staying at the Intercontinental. The staff are friendly even though English isn't their first language and you can't beat the location. The hotel is close to all of the high end shops so bring your wallet as the shopping is GOOD! If you are looking for a hotel that can offer everything you need centrally located the stay at the Intercontinental.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha