InterContinental Prague
$158
$164
$134
  • Restaurant
Vienna House Diplomat Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
$110
$104
Travelocity
Unitas Hotel(Prague)
$211
$196
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Art Nouveau Palace Hotel(Prague)
$232
$139
$153
$142
2,787 results
All reviewsold town squarezlata prahagreat locationjewish quartercharles bridgethe club loungerooftop restaurantriver viewpillow menubit datedwithin walking distancebreakfast buffetastronomical clocktop floorthe main squarevery nice hotelbeautiful city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We staryed here for 3 nights. We had a river view room. The room was an average Intercontinental Room, light, clean, lots of storage Lovely Bathroom with a rain shower. Houeskeeping were very good. The front desk staff were a bit miserable at times, they took there time to attend to the desk. Breakfast was very nice, lovely selection, however if we requested things form the staff they just pointed insted of directing - for example each table has a pot of milk, ours was empty, we asked for some more and was told to fill it up by the cereal, so I got up and went the the container, this was empty, i then has to ask someone else. Little anoyances but on the while a very nice hotel. The pool area was clean, however the pool was cold, the hot tub was nice and the relaxation area was a bonus. We used the hotel transport to attend some evening concerts, the driver was nice and reliable.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Petr V, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Prague, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Vicky J,
First and foremost I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay at InterContinental Prague. I do appreciate your valuable comments and it is disturbing to hear about these particular inconveniences caused to you which I will be definitely sharing with my colleagues to avoid such a similar scenario in the future. I am happy to hear about your overall positive satisfaction and still do hope having a chance welcoming you back to our property in the future and prove to you our commitment. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any further assistance requested or anything I can do for you during your next time in Prague.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Had previous experience with 5* Hotels where could feel some kind of arrogance from staff - this one was not this way. Have to say that got one of the best service I ever got. Notwithstanding my problems of hearing after flight I got very sympathetic and helpful attitude.
Room was very nice and clean.
Localization is very good when go to city but if you go to or from airport - take a taxi.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ratatoule
Petr V, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Prague, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Ratatoule
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your stay at InterContinental Prague in January 2013. One the most important focuses at our property is best available service for our hotel guests so it is my utmost pleasure to read such a wonderful words. I do appreciate your valuable feedback especially regarding our helpful, attentive staff and overall cleanliness of guest rooms. If there is anything we can do for you during your next time in Prague, do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues directly. We are looking forward welcoming you back at our hotel in the future.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We chose Intercontinental Prague after reading the reviews and we were glad we did ! the entire staff were very courteous, professional , efficient and above all , honest! the room was just ideal for us and it was cleaned every time we stepped out ! the break fast was superb and the room service was always ready and on time! the spa and the gym which we used almost every afternoon was fantastic. the massage therapists were very professional and did magic on our bodies! the front desk staff were always helpful , friendly, respectful and were never out of answers for our all our questions! Above all, we would definitely go back to Intercontinental, Prague without any hesitation. It is safe for every one and you cannot find a reason to complain!
we would go in July, or September but not in August since they would be full with the Italian guests coming for their holidays!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Sesha C,
Thank you for your stay at InterContinental Prague along with sharing with us your lovely experiences. I am glad to read your nice words about our hotel, service and I do appreciate you have chosen our wonderfully property based on other comments. We are here for our guests making their stay as much as memorable one and this kind of feedback is one of the nicest and most valuable award. During your next time traveling to Prague, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues directly for any assistance or preferences requested and will be our pleasure to make your stay again as much as memorable and enjoyable one. Thank you again and wish you all the best.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The outside of the hotel is less than impressive with almost a 70s American Architecture look, which stands out from the surrounding properties. The inside lobby area and sleeping rooms were very nice. The location is great. It's 2 blocks off the central square and on the same street as the high end shops like Prada, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, etc almost like the American "Rodeo Drive". Very convenient walking to the sites if Prague.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Don P
Petr V, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Prague, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear Don P
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your stay at InterContinental Prague along with your overall satisfaction and positive feedback sharing with us directly. I do appreciate your valuable comments especially regarding the lobby area and sleeping rooms as during the last year 2012 our hotel went through the huge refurbishment. Exterior of the building has been completely renovated, we do have new renovated restaurant for breakfast, entire lobby area including our Duke’s Bar and 2 floors underground car park. It was our utmost pleasure having you stay with us and we are looking forward welcoming you back during your next time in Prague. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any further assistance requested.

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I were staying for a long weekend and I have to say it was a fantastic stay. The rooms were well maintained and very clean.
We had room service a couple times the food was very well prepared. Breakfast was fantastic with an array of items to choose from.
All In all a great stay in a hotel with a perfect location

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Jamesw1980
Petr V, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Prague, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Jamesw1980
I would like to use this opportunity to thank you for your stay at InterContinental Prague in March 2013. It is my pleasure to read your lovely feedback especially regarding our excellent cleanliness and fantastic quality of the food. I am more than happy to read about your overall satisfaction with quality of service at our property as these kinds of comments are actually the best valuable awards for us. We are looking forward welcoming you back to our property during your next time in Prague and please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues directly for any assistance requested.