We were actually booked at the President next door, but decided to move to a genuine 5 star hotel and as the Intercontinental was so close we asked them for a room. The staff were extremely professional and helpful, nothing too much trouble and always a greeting. All aspects of our stay here were excellent and of the standard we would expect from this hotel chain. Would chose this hotel again without hesitation when visiting Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha