We had a very nice weekend here and enjoyed the lavish breakfast, the great location and courteous staff. The spa area is great, with a glass-roofed salt-water pool (not for lap-swimming, but for relaxing). Unfortunately, they seem to allow swimming lessons for local children here which rather wrecks the atmosphere. Very small ladies` sauna, but clean and nice. Also, a helpful and friendly staff there. Overall, a very good experience, and only the swimming lessons prevent me from giving 5 stars (and it is listed as a 5 star hotel).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha