Spent three nights at this lovely hotel. Nice spacious rooms. Although located on Wenseslas Square the rooms are quiet. Olde worlde charm. Well stocked minibar. Some of the waiting staff, although not rude, are certainly not very cheery. Enjoyed my first visit to Prague and would definitely use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Nouveau style building - Hotel Ambassador - Zlata Husa***** is located in the city center on the pedestrian zone of famous Wenceslas Square boulevard, surrounded by renowned historical and cultural monuments as well as a commercial district, department stores, luxury shops and a large number of private restaurants, cafes and clubs. Tastefully furnished comfortable rooms are all air-conditioned, they have private marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower. All rooms are equipped with minibar, SAT TV, direct dial phone with voice machine, free wi-fi connection, safety deposit box and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Ambassador - Zlata husa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ambassador Zlata Husa
- Ambassador Zlata Husa Hotel
- Top Hotel Prague
- Prague Top Hotel