Hotel is in good location. Besides nothing good about it. Front desk male staff were extremely rude and unhelpful. My wife was pissed off completely by their behavior. To be specific if you ask a second time for directions the answer was I already told you yesterday. As most of the names are new, tourist are bound to ask again but this kind of behavior was unacceptable. Rooms and bathrooms are not five star. Breakfast is okay. There are cheaper and better hotels available as we found out later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Nouveau style building - Hotel Ambassador - Zlata Husa***** is located in the city center on the pedestrian zone of famous Wenceslas Square boulevard, surrounded by renowned historical and cultural monuments as well as a commercial district, department stores, luxury shops and a large number of private restaurants, cafes and clubs. Tastefully furnished comfortable rooms are all air-conditioned, they have private marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower. All rooms are equipped with minibar, SAT TV, direct dial phone with voice machine, free wi-fi connection, safety deposit box and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Ambassador - Zlata husa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ambassador Zlata Husa
- Ambassador Zlata Husa Hotel
- Top Hotel Prague
- Prague Top Hotel