I didn't stay in the hotel, but ate in one of their restaurants (cellar restaurant by the Thai spa). We had a lovely meal, but I was quite unpleasantly surprised to find bread that we did NOT order and didn't touch added to the bill (yes, only 30 CZK, but the principle of doing something like this is just wrong) - ask them to take it away immediately if you don't want it & ensure it doesn't end up on your bill. I was also short-changed by 10 CZK - again, not a lot of money, but in principle this is fraud/ theft. As mentioned, we had a lovely meal, but the petty stuff left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Nouveau style building - Hotel Ambassador - Zlata Husa***** is located in the city center on the pedestrian zone of famous Wenceslas Square boulevard, surrounded by renowned historical and cultural monuments as well as a commercial district, department stores, luxury shops and a large number of private restaurants, cafes and clubs. Tastefully furnished comfortable rooms are all air-conditioned, they have private marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower. All rooms are equipped with minibar, SAT TV, direct dial phone with voice machine, free wi-fi connection, safety deposit box and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Ambassador - Zlata husa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ambassador Zlata Husa
- Ambassador Zlata Husa Hotel
- Top Hotel Prague
- Prague Top Hotel