“Great hotel, best service”

Le Palais Art Hotel Prague
Ranked #42 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed April 18, 2011

I felt like I have to write review of this hotel, because it was really worth.. I spent there last weekend and really everything was great. From food, room (our was little smaller, because we had good rate, but I saw they have great big rooms too, anyway the design was very warm and positive and they have INCREDIBLE beds, pillows), SPA (with ST.Barth cosmetic, which describes the high standard of SPA treatments). I loved the bar there, because it was sort of "Scottish gentlemen club" with great cigars and variety of best cognacs etc... Barman Michal was very friendly, helpful and talkative, which makes you feel even more welcomed.. Also I have to thank to Marketka (incredible) lady at front desk, which was really great professional. The stuff is international, so really no problem with language of your wish... Really great hotel...

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
LePalaisPrague, General Manager at Le Palais Art Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. We are very happy that you enjoyed the time in our hotel and we hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed April 14, 2011

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful hotel recently on their 3 day deluxe king room package. I can only say that we have never experienced such wonderful service anywhere in the world like we received at this hotel. The staff could not do enough for us and they treated us as if we were royalty. This hotel is a must for anyone looking for a romantic, beautiful hotel and want to experience what a classy hotel was like in days gone by. It is a 15 minute downhill walk into where the action is and if you don't want to walk, the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service (5 series BMW) into the city centre at selected times during the day. My wife and I would most certainly return to this hotel when we are next in Prague.

Room Tip: The porridge with the bananas in honey is a must
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Hotel Le Palais Prague. It makes us always very happy to hear you have experienced a wonderful service and enjoyed the romantic atmosphere of our hotel at its best. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 28, 2011

This hotel is really lovely. It is truly a Leading Small Hotel of the World. The staff was wonderful and helpful and accommodating and couldn't do enough. The mini-bar in the room was complimentary (the only other hotel that I encountered doing that was The Alden in Zurich). The room, although small, was very nicely decorated. The breakfast was quite good and the wait staff was exceptional. This hotel really makes you feel pampered. The only negative, and it really isn't about the hotel, is its location. Although they have a shuttle service (luxury limosines), I still find it more convenient to be in the very center of town. But, that is my preference and is not a negative about this wonderful hotel with a great atmosphere and staff.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment about your recent stay in our hotel. Although the location did not meet your expectation, we are happy that you enjoyed the stay with us. We believe that the personal approach of our staff and complimentary amenities help to pamper our guests, so they feel home away from home.

Reviewed February 26, 2011

I don't usually write reviews but when you get service this good I feel it is important to let everyone know. The hotel Le Palais, Prague is without doubt one of the world's great hotels. Apparently - I discovered - it was voted the best hotel in the world a few years ago and its not hard to see why. There is nothing to fault. And the price is also very reasonable - especially for five star - although ten star would be more appropriate. The whole experience from booking to checking out runs very smoothly but it is not just a smooth operation. The culture of the hotel is one of excellence combined with warmth and friendliness. The staff remenber your name. Nothing is too much trouble. They go out of their way to please you. For instance, they noticed, from the booking in card, that it had been my wife's birthday five days before our trip. On returning from dinner on the first evening there was a bottle of bubbly and box of chocolotes waiting for us in our room. with a happy birthday message.
The accommodation is also truly excellent. The hotel is decorated and maintained to a very high standard. The bed was comfortable - which I think is highly unusual for any hotel - but then again I am fussy. The mini-bar in the room is free. The food in the bar and the restaurant is, In short, superlative. In London I would expect to pay £500-£1000 per night for this standard of accommadation and service. Oh and its in Prague - a majestic, vibrant and fascinating city! My visit was in February when the temp was -10C But in the summer there is an outside eating area with views across the old part of the city. What more can I say? Just go! Now! Sorry for the cliche but it would be cheap at twice, three times the price. If any of the staff at the hotel get to read this. THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2011

This is a beautiful hotel to stay in. Excellent rooms with everything you could possibly want or need. The staff were excellent, the breakfast very good. Reception was very friendly and helpful. I would love to stay here on my return to a beautiful city. Thanks to all of the excellent who made our stay so enjoyable. A real gem.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nala1948
LePalaisPrague, General Manager at Le Palais Art Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with other travelers. We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed January 27, 2011

We have just been at Hotel Le Palais Prague for a conference for 60 people in 3 days and I must say that the Hotel was fantastic. The hotel is beautiful, clean and the service and the food was the best that I have experiences for a long time.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to hear you enjoyed your conference meeting in our hotel. We are glad to share your positive comments with all departments involved and we feel very proud to hear that the service you experienced in our hotel was an asset to your successful meeting. Should your business or private plans bring you to Prague again, we are looking forward to have you!

Reviewed January 27, 2011

We had a business meeting in the hotel and they provided world class service. It is difficult to serve fine food to large groups but they did an excellent job with our meals and meeting all our requirements for our meeting. All of the team was impressed.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is our aim to show outstanding commitment to individual service and personal customer care to all guests. It will be our pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel in the future!