“A luxurious experience”
Review of Augustine Spa

Augustine Spa
Ranked #16 of 101 Spas & Wellness in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Augustine Spa is a leading elegant day spa located in a functioning Augustinian monastery, protected by the UNESCO. The spa's holistic approach towards balancing mind, body and spirit is built on the cornerstone of inner health leads to outer beauty. Through a consistent training and partnership with spa exclusive brands, it provides body and face treatments that are natural in origin and effective in outcome.
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A luxurious experience”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I treated myself to a hamam treatment and mani/pedi at the Augustine spa and it was fabulous. Gorgeous setting, full amenities, and friendly staff - you want for nothing at this spa. Enjoy!

Visited February 2014

Ufa, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Spa ever”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I used to go for Spas and especially, when I am on vacation. During my Prague visit I decided to go for Augustine Spa. There I was fantasticly pampered. I would say it was the best spa expirience I ever had. My therapist Lydia was so friendly, she really took a lot care of me. I had with her eucaliptus scrub and vitamin C facial. This spa is paradise for me

1 Thank Diana262013
Anna L, Manager at Augustine Spa, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Diana262013,

It is a pleasure for me to see such a nice review from you. I am happy to hear that my team excided your expectations and made your stay in Prague even more memorable. We are looking forward to your next Prague and Augustine Spa visit.

Kind regards,

Prague, Czech Republic
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“SPA you should never miss.”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Time has come and I ( for this time it's us) have decided to try new spa in our town. Me and my husband celebrated our little anniversary and got ourself treat called "Couple Chakra Connect", should I mention it really did connect :)

Also we had a chance to try separately "Gentleman's facial" and "Antioxidant Vitamin C", my hubby was really happy about the procedure, he said it's was something he never had to feel before :)) as for me I couldn't resist buying serum C+ ( couldn't be more happier with my skin now).

Totally worth it!

Anna L, Manager at Augustine Spa, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear NazikK,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Augustine Spa. I'm very delighted to hear that we managed to WoW you and your husband. You are always more than welcome in our Spa. I also sincerely appreciate the lovely photos you have posted on Trip Advisor.

I look forward to see you soon.

Best regards,

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Spa with excellent amenities and service”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Highly recommend to attend this spa if your vacation time permits and/or rainy day! We had 30 minute body scrub and enjoyed all spa amenities for about 2-3 hours. Very clean spa with really nice sauna, steam room, showers and proficient staff.

Anna L, Manager at Augustine Spa, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Ad K,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our Spa. I'm very pleased to hear that our amenities, treatments, facilites and staff exceeded your expectations. You are always more than welcome to visit us again.

Kind regards,

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great spa”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I am simply delighted, I had a super relaxing, great time in relaxation area with enjoying steam room and sauna. I had Ku Nye therapy and Vitamin C facial. My body felt so light and relaxed as well as soft and bright skin after the facial.

Visited September 2013
Anna L, Manager at Augustine Spa, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear dskryl,

Thank you for such a lovely review of you visit in our Spa. I truly hope you will give us another opportunity to delight you again with a return visit in the not too distant future.