“cozy place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hradcany & Letna
Reviewed October 11, 2012

very little place to eat, cozy
just on the basement of trinidad prague castle hotel
good staff and hepful every second

There are newer reviews for Toninni Enoteca-Wine Bar-Restaurant

Reviewed October 11, 2012

At the day of my birthday we decided to taste the italien cuisine at the restaurant I'd read about. The weather was warm, so we could sit outside in the nice garden. The staff was wonderfull, always at hand when needed. We had delicious tasty chilli pasta and salad, excellent Chardonay, chosen by the owner herself. We were so satisfied that I'd like to buy the vouchers for the consumption for my parents, to experience the same as me.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The room was cosy, the cuisine very good and the staff wonderfull.
The wine suggestion was perfect for the pates we had.
After the meal we had a most friendly talk about Prague, Puglia and Italian cuisine.
Definitely a must go.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Very good and fresh food. wonderful service. big thanks for the personnel. we enjoyed it. Hope, see u soon ;)

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Toninni restaurant changed my idea about eating abroad: It is not always true that you have to eat regional food necessarily in the area of ​​origin. I realized you can have real italian-apulian dishes even in Praga. I have been travelling in Puglia many times for business reasons and I can support my comments: a cozy and friendly atmosphere, with fresh food and simple dishes, special extra virgin olive oil and representative wine list. I would suggest you starting with "antipasti" to continue with a marvelous dish of adriatic fish (monk fish is superb!!).