“Everything I wanted and more!”

Shooting Range Prague
Ranked #36 of 306 Fun & Games in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We operate indoor and outdoor shooting range for public. If you come to Prague, shooting AK47 is one of your must to do. Groups are welcome and our licensed shooting instructors are speaking English. Indoor shooting range has limited type of guns and 25m firing distance. Outdoor shooting range is without caliber limit and max.100m firing distance. We have legendary rifles ready for you! AK47,S&W MP15,SNIPER,GLOCK,MAGNUM,REVOLVER,DESERT EAGLE,REMINGTON SHOTGUN and more. A Lifetime experience for everybody! (age 18+) Check our AIRPORT Shooting pickup service, cheapest and the most adventure way how to start your epic adventure in Prague - in our transportation section on the website.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I have to say I was a bit skeptical about going to a shooting range in Prague but my concerns were quickly washed away. The instructor was the perfect blend of serious, safe and funny! He kept us all entertained throughout our slot and even fed us some useful information and facts about the guns. Would recommend them to anyone and will definitely be going again if I'm back in Prague!

Dan

"great instructor"
in 4 reviews
"free beer at the end"
in 2 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 3 reviews
in 8 reviews
"instructions"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 19, 2014

We visited here in late October and it really was a super experience. I booked it as a surprise for my husband but I enjoyed it just as much. Jan is a true professional and we had great fun. We did package 5 & 10 and paid for some more rounds when there. Definitely will be back.

1  Thank Tara M
Reviewed October 15, 2014

As a group of girls, we found this to be great fun. We felt very safe on the shooting range and the staff were very helpful and polite.
The instructer Jan, was excellent and very proffesional, and patient, as some of our group were not too confident.
There is a full range of guns available to shoot and I can highly recommend package 3.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 13, 2014 via mobile

First of all me & my husband were picked up from the airport to go straight to do our No:10 package here, our driver was really nice & waited for us whilst we did the shooting!! No:10 package we got to shoot a whole range of guns which was brilliant, the safety of it all was great & made you feel at ease. The instructor was friendly & gave clear instructions on what to do & how to hold which as my first time I needed it. My husband was in his absolute element & think he could have stayed there all day, he was buzzing from it the rest of the day! Definitely recommend coming here :)

1  Thank nicjeffery
See more reviews
Reviewed September 1, 2014

This was 100% awesome. My little sister and I were visiting Prague and decided to try it out. We are American (and though we are not as Gun Crazy as many of you might think) we have done our fair share of shooting. This absolutely blew our minds - we chose Combo 10: sniper rifles, AK47, .45 Magnum revolver, the list goes on. Instructor was great too - it rained a bit, but they sorted us all out and we had a blast. Worth it just for the Facebook pics alone - so awesome.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction