“Great experience again”
Review of Essence - CLOSED

Essence
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Essence restaurant is based on a high quality food prepared only from fresh ingredients according to original recipes. The meals are simple and just based on used foodstatuffs and ingredients. Selection of high quality wines, friendly and nice atmosphere, helpful and well-informed service are the basic characteristics. We prepare for you birthday party, corporate party, wedding or graduation in buffet or served meals style. Essence restaurant is located just 10 minutes from downtown and it is very easy to get there. We believe that you enjoy not only fabulous food but also relaxing atmosphere in which you want to return. We look forward to your visit!
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I came back to Prague and I visited Essence again. As I wrote great experince again. I tasted burger and spain wine. I have enjoyed my diner.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

The food was really delicious and service was very attentive and nice. We were absolutely satisfied. We are ready to come back soon

Reviewed December 10, 2013

A pleasant restaurant. Very good service. Exceptional care for detail in the food resulting in very bice experience.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

One of my friends recommended me this restaurant and I'm really glad he told me about it! Delicious meal, great service, attentive staff, nice atmosphere..One of the best restaurants I know. Looking forward to come again, so see you soon!:)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Regarding my friends recommendation of this restaurant I decided to come there for the diner with my girlfriend. I was surprised of the attentive staff and the great meal.
Meal was fresh and delicious, I had the beef carpaccio, beef flank steak – they made it as I want it - medium rear and my girlfriend had grilled shrimps and sea bream. At the end we tried desserts – chocolate fondants – no doubt perfect.
We were drinking Czech wines which were in very good level. We have enjoyed our evening and I’d really recommend this place.