“pricey”
Review of Royal Bengal

Royal Bengal
Ranked #3,791 of 5,498 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
“pricey”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

|We ordered only three dishes and decided to go vegetarian after we saw the prices. The dhal and naan (on special) and the eggplant. The naan was good and both dishes were spiced and seasoned nicely. But the dhal was very watery with very few lentils. The eggplant was okay.

• Visited March 2014

• Korean first
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Worth trying- Good taste and value for money”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

In the old town and quite close to the Astronomical clock. I stumbled upon this restaurant while looking for another Indian restaurant. As usual, the food have a Bangladeshi taste but acceptable... Portions are a bit small but enough with their roti size..comparatively cheaper than a few others Indian restaurants in the old town area.. Try it out.

Visited February 2014
San Francisco, California
“Pleasant with Good Food”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I'm well traveled in India, Nepal and NYC and I would say this restaurant has unusual, mild but flavorful interpretations of India type food.
I hope to return soon.

• Visited September 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
“nothing special about it”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I went there to lunch in a saturday. it was empty (it doesn't scares me). the waiter was nice and silent, listening to metallica live version of the unforgiven, lol. I ordered a chicken curry (I ask that when I don't know what to have), white rice and a Kosel dark beer to drink. The curry was too liquid and "flat" the pepper and onion were too much cooked and the whole dish was melted down. But still the tast was acceptable and the whole meal ended up to eatable.
Even the 50% discount didn't saved this experience from a poor classification.
I'm from Portugal and we're used to a very high quality in Indian, Nepali and Goa food, in the meat/prawns, in the condiments and the vegetables. So I can't recommend this restaurant to no one.

• Visited July 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprised”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

last friday we went there for a try. Resturant was occupied only with only 1 table. Eventhough it looked so lonely, we gave a try. The food was served well. We enjoyed the peswari nan. It was delicious and the curry was also good, it wasnt so tasty like in other indian resturant but could feel a good proportion of spices.

• Visited June 2013