“Excellent Sushi. Excellent Service”
Review of Hanabi Sushi House

Hanabi Sushi House
Ranked #86 of 5,760 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Sushi, European, Japanese, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was very hesitant to go to a Sushi place in Prague. They are not really known for their Sushi. After several days of local cuisine I finally decided to try Hanabi, What a great choice! Sashimi was fresh and very tasty, service was excellent, and to top it all, it wasn't even very expensive. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

The best experience and volume for money! One of rarel places which offering the ell around the roll plus having friendly stuff and nice atmosphere. We will definitely come back there for the dinner with the friends or romantic couple one)

Reviewed August 8, 2013

By coincidence, we bumped into this restaurant outside of the historical center. The food and service was really great and that for a good price! Very fresh fish in our mixed sushi and sashimi platter! Would recommend it to all but making a reservation might be smart!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Yami is one of the 5 best sushi restaurants in Prague for sure. My favorite dish is Rainbow roll accompanied with Ikura and Edame. The food is always fresh. Cook is Korean and Japanese and so is the menu. Bon apetit!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

My partner and I discovered this place last week. What a find. After an initial wait for the staff to acknowledge us when we arrived, we headed to the seats directly in front of the chefs where we had a great view of their preparation. The mixed sashimi plate was sublime, the best I've eaten, and the sushi and temaki were fantastic, I've never had such a generous amount of salmon in a temaki before! Our waitress was very good, always attentive and friendly. This will be definitely be a regular haunt for us from now on, can't wait till next time.