Tripadvisor
Prague
1,084 results
All reviews charles bridge great location old town duplex suite a river view room nice hotel small fridge room was large reception staff astronomical clock breakfast included tourist attractions main attractions tea and coffee central location jewish quarter would highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We chose this hotel for it’s great location and were impressed by it’s friendliness and attention to detail. We arranged an airport pick up as we were arriving quite early in the morning after a very long flight. We were very pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the hotel to find our room was ready. For us this was just a reflection of how much everyone at the hotel tried to make our stay pleasant. The room was lovely, two floors and two bathrooms. It was clean, well kept, and warm. A lovely charming place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
VaclavM21, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Charles Bridge Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Bloomy18,

we really appreciate you took the time to share details of your recent stay in Prague with other travelers.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your well-deserved vacation. Nothing pleases us more but the satisfaction of our guests and we always do our best to make sure our guests will have the most precious memories on their trip to this magnificent city.

Thank you for all your kind words regarding our location, rooms and staff.

It will be our great pleasure to welcoming you back to the Charles Bridge Palace.

With kind regards,

Vaclav

Reviewed January 7, 2020

The hotel was in a perfect location right in the old City. The staff, particularly the porter Robert and receptionist Hanka were exceptionally helpful and helped make our stay all the more enjoyable. The rooms were large, well furnished and very clean. Breakfast was delicious with a wide choice of options. I had read reviews of the hotel prior to my trip and was concerned about the nightclub noise. We were given rooms at the back of the hotel and other than some shouting late Saturday night were not disturbed at all. I cannot rate this hotel and its staff highly enough.

Room tip: Ask for a room at the rear

Dear SalmonChepstow,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to publish this review.

We are very grateful for your kind words. It is our pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Prague and especially our location, rooms, breakfast and especially our staff members Robert and Hanka. I will be more than happy to pass your compliments straight to them.

We wish you all the best and hope to welcome you back in the near future!

With warm regards,

Vaclav

Reviewed December 28, 2019

Stayed in this hotel with my mum on a recent trip to Prague. Stayed for a total of 3 days and loved every second! The staff were so welcoming and friendly. The room was impeccably clean and it’s the ideal location to explore this beautiful city. Due to it being so central everything is within walking distance which meant we didn’t need to spend any money on transport. We upgraded to a riverside view which I highly recommend! You won’t believe your view is real! Thank you very much for a fabulous stay!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is ideally located, you can walk to everywhere. I would give 4 stars for the breakfast, which is delicious and copious, and the location. But do not expect 4 star Service in this supposedly 4-star hotel. Every time we asked a question we were met with unfriendliness, short and curt responses which most of the time was “I don’t know I would have to call” (plse do, ma’m, plse do), and no inclination to customer service. Maybe it’s cultural, we felt the same standoffishness at local restaurants. The city remains beautiful and a must-see. From this hotel, I would expect the minimum and you will be fine.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

I travelled solo in Oct'19 to Prague and Vienna and for my Prague stay booked the Charles bridge palace. Truly an amazing place to stay, right on the Vltava river, beautiful view, Renaissance architecture, cobbled pathways..piece of paradise. The buffet breakfast was fantastic and a true value for money. The rooms are large with wonderful bathrooms. I couldn't have asked for more on a solo stay..everything is walking distance from this hotel. And last but not the least, exemplary service and really helpful staff.

Date of stay: October 2019