“This place made me fall in love with Starbucks”

Starbucks Vaclavski
Ranked #52 of 215 Coffee & Tea in Prague
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Prague, Czech Republic
“This place made me fall in love with Starbucks”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Not every Starbucks is the same. I assume this one, on Wenceslas Square is the best one.
It has two floors with comfortable seating, music. Perfect place for learning or meeting friends. Free wifi connection,
Incredible, helpful stuff doing their job with joy made me LOVE Starbucks and their coffee! Especially caramel macchiato. :)

• Visited November 2012

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Slovak first
New York
“Starbucks even better here”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Loved every person here and that made my soy tea misto that much better! This Starbucks had a downstairs library with free wi fi where we could rest, catch up on email and pretend we were back in college at a pub.

Visited September 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Great first floor dining over Wenceslas Square”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I start all my Starbucks reviews like this – the food and drink is all the same - that’s why I go there! As such, I will only mention the quality of the food and drink if it is unusually good or bad. Generally, my review will focus on the atmosphere, location, layout and staff quality.
The small downstairs area off Wenceslas Square contains the service counter and just a couple of seats. Upstairs, however, is a huge cozy and comfortable seating space, with plenty of room, although it did fill up in the afternoon. Nice café, plenty of room and a cool atmosphere. Location could not be better.

• Visited November 2011