“Excellent”

Cuisines: Czech
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 5
Description: Modern restaurant in Prague with reasonable prices and friendly stuff.Our kitchen is based on excellent czech and international meal, friendly enviroment and great beer, including Pilsner Urquell and non-filtrated Staropramen beer. Restaurant is non-smoking. Free wifi.
Reviewed March 21, 2014

This is one place to try, food is great, staff are friendly, prices are excellent, plus its non smoking which is a bonus in Prague.

2  Thank johles
There are newer reviews for Vidlicky A Noze

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We visited after I'd seen the reviews on TA and we were looking for somewhere to eat on the west side of the river when our guided tour day trip ended at the castle. It didn't take long to find the restaurant and it was about 1830 when we arrived. The as with many places in Prague, people don't eat out until later in the evening so there was a only 3-4 other groups while we were there. The waiting staff were polite and prompt with our orders. They serve unfiltered Staropramen here and I would say that if you like beer, it definitely worth a try, probably one of the best tasting beers I've ever had and for the equivalent of 90p a pint, you can't really go wrong. Both myself and my partner had duck dishes which were cooked perfectly and the portions were quite big. Desert was much of the same and overall the bill came to roughly £15 including the tip which we were both surprised about. Definitely worth a visit, especially if your hotel is on the east side of the river as after your meal you get to walk back over the bridge and enjoy the city lit up at night.

1  Thank Mike W
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Went there in search of traditional czech food and found it! Excellent food, nice waiters, cheap prices. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Krustowsky
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Vidlicky was easily my my favorite restaurant in Prague during my 3.5 month stay. The staff was the friendliest I encountered and everything I tried on the menu was fantastic. The restaurant was close to where I stayed so my friend and I would be there almost daily for at least a beer. I would recommend everyone try this place out- you will not be disappointed! Can't wait to be back there this summer for some more Staroprommen and some gnocci

3  Thank cpauls
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We found this restaurant wondering around our hotel, it doesn't seem much from the outside but we were hungry so decided to give it a shot. As it turns out it was a great choice, we both tried some traditional Czech cuisines, it was interesting and the portions were just enough. We liked the place, so the next day we came back for lunch. I missed the taste of home so I tried a burger, and I wasn't disappointed. If I had to compare it to something I would say it was like Carl's Jr 6 dollar burger. Far the best what I came across in Central Europe by the way. So if you are in the neighborhood hungry, it's worth to give it a shot.

2  Thank Josh S