“Must try” 5 of 5 bubbles

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Must try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

First time i have tried Absinthe , i love it Barmen was Fantastic ( Denis & Sofia ) definiatly you must try !

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect start to a Prague night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I started out our 1st night in the Absintherie partly because of the great reviews it had on tripadvisor, we weren't disappointed. Don't get me wrong the Absinthe "Slush" we had was pretty horrible but that has nothing to do with the surroundings!

The bar had a cool atmosphere, was very reasonably priced and the service was good. The barman was very helpful especially when it came to helping out with the rest of our night.

It is a great place to start a great night out in Prague.

Visited January 2013
Airlie Beach, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Cool place to try absinthe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Loved this place, enjoyed my absinthe, well kind of ;)
Will definately return, hopefully I have the pleasure of travelling to Czech Republic again!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank 62Love2travel
Seattle, Washington
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Must try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Give this fascinating spirit a go. My girlfriend and I didn't now much about absinth before coming here. The bartender was very friendly and quite willing to entertain our questions about this quirky bohemian tradition. Try the traditional way of drinking it where they set the absinth on fire and burn the sugar into a spoon. My girlfriend had the one with a beetle in it and I had the King of Spirits. Drink it slowly as it really burns! Gross, but very worth the experience.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Pelanchong_bebas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I just came here to buy some absinthe but...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for quite a little show! The bartender was a really cool guy , he helped me pick the perfect bottle thru a combination of absinthe history, shots, and drinking tips. I even left with some nice absinthe ice-cream. It was rather fun getting tipsy over an ice-cream :-D

1 Thank Tara D