“Nice and afordable”

Ranked #371 of 5,506 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: Welcome to Serial Burgers! Here's a stylish restaurant opened recently for you to make your sinful dreams about goddamned delicious burgers come true. Come over for patties from juicy, home-minced meat, fluffy home-baked buns and fresh herbs & veggies. Go great with draught Pilsner or yummy cocktails.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice and afordable”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Took a while until we found it.. In short words, nice atmosphere, very good food, staff pleasent..price afordable.. A place with good meal and not so far away from old town.

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Barakaldo, Spain
“If ou want to try local food is a good option”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I have been in this restaurant several times during my staying in Prague, and I just say that in general terms, the Czech Gastronomy here is good, but when it comes to other kind of food like pasta I would not recommend it at all.

Food? You shoud thy the famous Goulash made with local beer, and also the ribs and Duck leg are good choices in this restaurant.

Service? I experience a lot of different services here, but the last times it has been so badly in customerorientation. They were pressuring you a lot with drinks, and food to consume and then it was a big difference serving dishes (ones were in 5 minutes and others inmore than 40).

Atmosphere? It is a good place in a clasical Czech style with a nice deco.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank danielrueda91
Dartford, United Kingdom
“Good food at a good price”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Went here after reading reviews on Tripadvisor for an early dinner (around 6pm) as we have young daughter.
When we arrived, the place was pretty empty but we were told they only had one free table for us to use - one of the high ones with the high stools - not so great with a 2 year old - but we were hungry and needed to eat quickly
The menu had a good selection. We ordered the potato soup for our little girl and it was delicious! She ate the whole adult sized portion with no problems! My husband and I had the wild boar with sour cabbage and dumplings - again a delicious dish which we really enjoyed.
We ate and we were gone pretty quickly, and I have to say I wasn't convinced that all the tables were reserved - or that we couldn't have used a more appropriate table one for our short visit. So while I would definitely recommend this place - perhaps best to be on the safe side and book in advance

Visited March 2014
Rostov-on-Don, Russia
“Fantastic! ”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Quickly, Testy, not expensive. Good personal. Nice place with good decoration. I strictly recommend this place!

Oxford, England, United Kingdom
“Perfect ending for a tiring day....”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Relaxed, friendly and cosy atmosphere with great local food and fabulous beer! Perfect after a long day of travelling.

• Visited December 2013