“Excellent, relaxed, and filling”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Serial Burgers

Serial Burgers
Ranked #352 of 5,365 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: American, Bar, European, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: Welcome to Serial Burgers! Here's a stylish restaurant opened recently for you to make your sinful dreams about goddamned delicious burgers come true. Come over for patties from juicy, home-minced meat, fluffy home-baked buns and fresh herbs & veggies. Go great with draught Pilsner or yummy cocktails.
Taipei
“Excellent, relaxed, and filling”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I feel this place is a an oasis in a very touristed land.

The restaurant is atmospheric, if a little dark. Clean and modern, yet friendly and warm too.

The food is outrageously great. The pork neck steak...filling, tender, and cooked just right. Love the South American flank steak with the accompanying salsa sauce. Mixed vegetables and roast potato are both excellent side dishes.

The beer. Great as usual!

As for the service, never had a problem with either of the servers I have dealt with. Friendly and nice, but they are both quiet. Fine with me on that.

Excellent place and will miss it when I leave Prague.

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Eskilstuna, Sweden
“Cosy and friendly”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Cosy settings, friendly and very helpful staff and even a "photo book menu", great for kids! Good prices, good food. I recommend the salmon with grilled veggies if you're into healthy food. The pork knuckle is an experience.. :)

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MrsOls
Dardago, Italy
“Great food, but beware of smokers”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My family and I just ate dinner at Ostrovni. It is a really neat place in the basement of an old building. It's off the beaten path a bit, so there were lots of locals and few to no tourists. Kind of nice in a city filled with them. The service was average, but the food was great. Cheap beer on tap as well. Now, my only complaint is that there was a ton of smoke. There is a separate smoking and non-smoking section but tonight we were only about 3 tables away from two absolute chimneys. So if you are sensitive to smoke, I might look elsewhere, otherwise the food was great.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank nickkra
Exeter, New Hampshire
“will go back for second try...out of fairness”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The restaurant/bar downstairs is a nice setting just below ground level. The lighting is dark but cozy, the bar lit nicely and the overall appearance very nice and professional. I had just arrived in Prague for an extended five month stay and the restaurant was just down from my apartment. I stopped in for a drink and to grab dinner. I wanted a martini and thats when "the wheels started coming off the track"...I realize that not every place knows or wants to to know how to make a good martini and most czech pubs are a beer based culture. Having said that the restaurant was advertising cocktail specials and the impression was this was an upscale sophisticated neighborhood restaurant/pub. The bartender didn't know how to make a martini and placed before me a glass of straight out of the bottle shot of vodka. I had asked for a twist in my martini. didn't happen. When i asked for ice and the twist I got the famous czech female "eye roll" and muttering with arms waving as she went back to the kitchen, grabbed a bowl of olives in olive oil and placed before me a wedge of lemon. Was this my failure in communicating? My Czech was in the beginner stage but she spoke very good english and a martini is really not that complicated...anyway, her attitude was one of the rudest i have ever encountered and I got out of there as fast as i could. The restaurant that I then went to next door was able to serve up a decent martini and their food was excellent.
I feel i should go back and try their food and stick with a beer out of a sense of fairness but the management needs to know that they have a LONG way to go in training their staff about customer service...maybe it was just this one person, maybe it was just a bad day...since i have been here I have had many guests from out of the country visit--we have gone to all the establishments in the neighborhood BUT here--I don't want to have my friends have a bad experience with one rude person--the Czechs are very polite, warm when you get to know them, and have a great sense of humor...unfortunately it wasn't the case on my visit.
Prague is a restaurant culture. There are many many restaurants in any one small area and the food quality is usually excellent...the competition must be intense and even if your food is average if you have a friendly waitstaff who make you feel welcome and appreciated you'll come back because its a comfortable friendly warm environment where you feel like you matter and belong.
I hope management reads this...it's a nice setting and could be a "killer" restaurant/pub...but it's not.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank ShipBright
Benesov, Czech Republic
“nice place with great food”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I visited this restaurant few times in group of 10 people as well as only with my friend. Everytime the service was excellent and the staff was friendly. Food is tasty bier amazing.. They have smoking and non-smoking area... So if you would like to try food and bier, just visit this nice restaurant.

• Visited October 2012