“Excellent food & service”
Review of Renomme - CLOSED

Renomme
Cuisines: European, Czech, Central European, International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: We are a family run restaurant offering delicious food with a charming interior.Our menu reflects the season and we pride ourselves on the ingredients and their preparation.Foie gras is one of our many specialities which also include fresh fish and steak.There is also the availability of a lunchtime menu.Attention to detail and quality is never overlooked.We are located on the river bank,between The National Theatre and Žofín.We look forward to you visiting us.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

The food and service was excellent, it is a small and quiet venue suited for couples, the waitress was very friendly and attentive. I had the mushrooms for starters which was amazing! Overall it was good value for money

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Superb and sublime are rarely used by me in the one sentence about a restaurant, but each time my wife and I return to Prague, this little restaurant gets better and better. It has the whole package - quality of food and service, and friendliness of staff without being casual. These qualities are rare and are to be applauded.

The lamb chops and the deer are to be recommended. The sauces are some of the best I have ever tasted. The chocolate fondant was sublime and unlike previous reviews it was ousing out molten chocolate being cooked to perfection. A perfect start to it break in Prague and we will return on Saturday evening, our final evening in Prague.

2  Thank Colin M
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The food was delicious, gastronomy, there is a high level, knowledgeable and friendly staff ... nice romantic setting, all I can only recommend!

2  Thank Honza K
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food and excellent service! Highly recommended.

I had pumpkin soup and deer shoulder. Phenomenal!!! I wish I could come back soon!

The waiter is also extremely nice and helpful. My favorite restaurant in Prague!

1  Thank Bertucciaverde
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Check it out,the chef at my hotel recommended a place he go,s to and what a meal,I did not want to end,hostess Christina knew the menu and preparation and lead me in the right direction.going back again this week,don't miss this one!!

1  Thank roberdavies