“Hidden gem”

Ranked #58 of 5,470 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, Central European, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: We are a family run restaurant offering delicious food with a charming interior.Our menu reflects the season and we pride ourselves on the ingredients and their preparation.Foie gras is one of our many specialities which also include fresh fish and steak.There is also the availability of a lunchtime menu.Attention to detail and quality is never overlooked.We are located on the river bank,between The National Theatre and Žofín.We look forward to you visiting us.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I chose this restaurant based on the TA reviews and wasn't disappointed! It was the last night of our 4 night stay in Prague and my partner and I wanted to eat somewhere that was really nice but wouldn't break the bank ...this was definetly it :) The food was yummy, we had the tomato soup ( really fresh and tasty, followed by the deer- again lovely ). They offer a carafe of local wine which is really good value and I would definetly order it again if given the chance. The place was small & cosy which added to the atmosphere.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
liverpool
“fantastic food and ambiance”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

What a great place. Went on Saturday after booking online. Went on the reviews from fellow trip advisors and they were spot on. fantastic food. My steak was one of the best I have had. The staff were lovely and the bill a pleasant surprise.

1 Thank Dooltravel
Lochgelly, United Kingdom
“Fab !”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

What a find !........Renomme is a small restaurant beside the river. The food was delicious, and the service was excellent. I had Beef Bourignon ,probably the nicest beef I have tasted. Literally melted in my mouth. My only complaint is that the menu is rather small. I definatly recommend a visit.

San Francisco, California
“Great dinner restaurant”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Small, quaint restaurant near the river. Excellent food and wine, great ambience, superb service, and very reasonable price.

Visited September 2013
Tromsø, Troms, Norway
“Very nice small restaurant”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Small and cozy place. Friendly and attentive waiters offering helpful advice on the food and wines. Overall our best dinner experience so far, one night left out of five. French style food mostly. All the food was really tasty and well prepared. This was very, very close to a five, but the chicken could be a little more seasoned, and some other dishes lacked that little extra. Prosecco, a bottle of french wine, three courses, coffee for three persons came at about 2500czk. The place was fully booked two nights in a row, so you migh want to reserve a table. All in all we were very happy, and would revisit. Recommended.

Visited September 2013