“Mobility Scooters - A diamond in a gem of a city!”

Prague by Mobility Scooters and on Foot
Ranked #127 of 483 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Unique sightseeing tours accessible for disabled visitors and friends. Enjoy discovering Prague using our comfortable and easy-to-drive mobility scooters. Private tours with licensed, friendly guides available in various languages. Choose from well-prepared barrier-free routes: The Best of Prague, Old Town and Jewish Town, or New Town, all beginning at the Hotel Yasmin next to Wenceslas Square. Individual tours to e.g. Prague Castle and day trips in adapted vans upon request. We also specialise in tours for wheelchair users.
West Bend, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mobility Scooters - A diamond in a gem of a city!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

In October of 2012 my 82 year old mother and I visited Prague. I can not say enough good things about Mobility Scooters, Lea, the owner and Lida, our guide, were spectacular. Mom and I have traveled frequently and visited most major European cities, so we had previous guides to compare to. We could not have been more pleased with Lea and Lida. Their knowledge of the city was impressive, there was not one building or monument that we pointed to that they did not know the information on.The scooters were absolutely brilliant. Mom would never have been able to walk to all the places we visited. We did three separate tours and one afternoon on our own just renting the scooter. Our tours were of Prague Castle, Old Town and New Town. The routes were designed to insure scooter access while showing us all the items of interest in the area. Mom and I were the only people on the tour so we were able to customize the tour to our interests. If we went by a building or shop we were interested in, we were able to stop.
Lea and Lida also helped us to navigate the public transportation system, which is marvelous, assisted us with taxis from our hotel to our meeting point, and provided insights in to the city that only a resident would be able to share. Lea and Lida both went above and beyond our expectations and mom tells everyone that our time with them was the highlight of the trip. I would highly recommend to anyone that has trouble getting around utilizing Mobility Scooters.

Visited October 2012

Berkeley, California
“Prague visit made possible with scooter rental and outstanding guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

In December of 2012 I took my mother on her first trip to Europe and selected Prague for our visit. She normally travels with a a walker and could not have visited Prague without a scooter. The scooter was clean, functional, easy to use and just what we needed. Lea Skanderova is kind, courteous, knowledgeable and caring. In addition to the wonderful scooter rental service we received from her, we also contracted her guide services for two outings which was most helpful in both learning more about the history of the city and it's sites, but also in navigating it with the scooter. For us the trip would not have been possible without her services.

Visited December 2012
California
“Exploring Prague by Scooter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Very recently I visited Prague, one of the most beautiful and interesting cities I have seen. I was worried about the cobble stones, since I am disabled and only get around with a wheel chair.
But I did not have to worry, because of Lea Skanderova. I rented a scooter from her, and with its help I explored Prague! She delivered the scooter to my hotel, it was easy to handle and a thorough delight to drive. On one day she guided my friend and I through the castle, it was wonderful and informative. Without Lea I would not have seen Prague, I would recommend Lea's scooter service whole-heartedly!

Visited December 2012
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“November 2012 visit to Prague”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I recently visited Prague and used Lea's company for both of the tours she offers round Prague, the city tour and then the castle, both were informative and enjoyable. Prague is all cobbles, you can't get away from them and the scooter enabled me to get around with no effort. I could not have managed this without one. I would recommend Lea and her organisation to anyone with walking difficulties without any hesitation.

Visited November 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wheelchair-Accessible Prague”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I just recently got back from a trip to Prague with my family. I am a wheelchair user and I knew that my own transport wheelchair would not be able to handle Prague's cobbles. When we found Lea's service online, we were overjoyed that we would be able to rent a manual wheelchair for the week. And we were not disappointed. Lea personally delivered the chair to our hotel. Being able to use it all week completely transformed my Prague experience - I was able to see the whole city with minimal problems. On a later day, Lea gave us a wonderful tour around Hradcany, bringing a scooter for me to use because of the especially rough cobbles in that area. i cannot stress enough how much she helped us. Lea has single-handedly made Prague a much happier place for wheelchair users!

Visited September 2012