“November 2012 visit to Prague”

Prague by Mobility Scooters and on Foot
Ranked #151 of 538 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Unique sightseeing tours accessible for disabled visitors and friends. Enjoy discovering Prague using our comfortable and easy-to-drive mobility scooters. Private tours with licensed, friendly guides available in various languages. Choose from well-prepared barrier-free routes: The Best of Prague, Old Town and Jewish Town, or New Town, all beginning at the Hotel Yasmin next to Wenceslas Square. Individual tours to e.g. Prague Castle and day trips in adapted vans upon request. We also specialise in tours for wheelchair users.
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I recently visited Prague and used Lea's company for both of the tours she offers round Prague, the city tour and then the castle, both were informative and enjoyable. Prague is all cobbles, you can't get away from them and the scooter enabled me to get around with no effort. I could not have managed this without one. I would recommend Lea and her organisation to anyone with walking difficulties without any hesitation.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I just recently got back from a trip to Prague with my family. I am a wheelchair user and I knew that my own transport wheelchair would not be able to handle Prague's cobbles. When we found Lea's service online, we were overjoyed that we would be able to rent a manual wheelchair for the week. And we were not disappointed. Lea personally delivered the chair to our hotel. Being able to use it all week completely transformed my Prague experience - I was able to see the whole city with minimal problems. On a later day, Lea gave us a wonderful tour around Hradcany, bringing a scooter for me to use because of the especially rough cobbles in that area. i cannot stress enough how much she helped us. Lea has single-handedly made Prague a much happier place for wheelchair users!

12  Thank Anna_S1988
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I don,t normally do reviews but this is an exception

We researched the internet and discovered this service and booked on the strength of the previous recommmendations.

I can only reinforce the other excellent recommendations made by other visitors.

A very good quality scooter which was brought to our hotel on the morning of the tour,at no extra charge.The tour guide was wonderful and very knowledgeable. We were also given the opportunty to hire the scooter for another day to sight see on our own.The scooter was recharged overnight in our hotel ( Hilton Oldtown )with no difficulties, I have a spinal cord injury and all I can say is, this is an absolute must if you have a disability and want to get around with the provision of a first class service and with the confidence that Lea and her team will help out if you have any difficulties or needs

2  Thank KEITH S
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Absolutely the most wonderful part of my vacation! Lea was with me within an hour to bring a scooter to get around. If I would not have found Lea, I would have sat in my hotel room the entire day. My scooter from the states died and Lea offered so much help in finding a person to try to fix it while using a scooter from Lea. It was my absolute pleasure to meet Lea. She is a marvelous person!!! Thanks so much Lea!!! She arranged a wonderful tour for us too!! A true treat!
Betsy, Dave and Gabriel

1  Thank Betsy W
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Lea is a fantastic guide and was both interesting and informative. The tour was fascinating and totally suited to my disability. I am a scooter user but the bigger scooter was better suited to the terrain and made the wonderful sights easy and comfortable. It gave me complete freedom and added greatly to a great family wedding weekend.