“Fabulous quirky hotel”
Review of NYX Prague

NYX Prague
Ranked #187 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I recon the place to stay in Prague if you like young,cool,quirky and different. Right in the middle of everything though once you close the double window you don't hear a thing. Room was very tidy and different-fabulous. Loved the bar as well -big tick guy's will be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
why2travel, General Manager at NYX Prague, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Bettina,
quirky is the word we love to hear when our guests are describing fusion. I am glad you are our next guest with this kind of feeling and experience. Your last sentence is funny to be honest. So we are accepting the challenge and waiting for big guys to come back!!
Sandra Reptova, GM

Write a ReviewReviews (1,483)

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed at Fusion for 3 nights. It's in a convenient location and the staff is great.
On the first night, we found the room to be different from our expectations.
When we brought this to Venere.com & the hotel's attention, they immediately empathized with us and gave an additional room for our group. Huge kudos for gracefully handing the situation.
The hotel includes a hearty breakfast. I'd definitely recommend and return.

Room Tip: Avoid the quad room unless you want dorm-style sleeping!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Asaini,
all the way from San Francisco California. Let me say your home is my dream destination. I am happy that you have been treated the way all the guests should be treated in every hotel. Its holiday, time for relax and our job and our main goal is to make you relaxed and welcome.
Hope you enjoyed the rest of your Europe holiday and maybe ...because of fusion....Prague was one of your favourite destinations :-)

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stayed at Fusion Hotel near the end of May 2014 and enjoyed my stay very much. First off, the location is prime. The main rail station is only a 10-minute walk from the hotel. The famous Na Prikope shopping street is only a 5-minute walk away and there are plenty of restaurants/bars nearby. Main attractions such as the astronomical clock and Old Town Square are only 20-25 minutes by foot. The hotel itself was clean and had a real modern feel to it. The rooms were not as big as one could have hoped and there was no A/C in the room but these were the only downsides to my entire stay at the property. It was definitely worth the price and I would stay there again without hesitation.

P.S. Breakfast was legit!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
why2travel, General Manager at NYX Prague, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear Brandon H,
thank you for your time and giving your opinion. I definetely agree with you. Our location is one of the best things about us. Its just close to everywhere but at the same time its not in the middle of the busiest streets.
I appreciate the fact you would come back to visit Prague again and stay with us.
Thats the biggest thing we can expect from our visitors.
Kindest regards

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We came in Fusion Hotel for the Bachelorette's party of my sister.
The rooms, the location, the 360° bar and the staff were absolutely perfect for this special event.
We rent the white room which has a rooftop, perfect for drinking cocktails and the Xtensive room to sleep all the girls together.
The experience was totally unforgettable for each of us !

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
why2travel, General Manager at NYX Prague, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Bonjour ZabouZaza,
Merci!! Thank you very much for your words I am really glad that you were happy and enjoyed your party stay. You really did a good choice with using the terrace in the white room. I have experienced a party there myself with our team and it was just amazing.
So I hope you have celebrated the last days of freedom and that the wedding of your sister is another great party.
Wish you all the best

Reviewed June 10, 2014

My stay in Fusion hostels was very good and I am definitely staying there again when I visit Prague next. It is in a vantage location with easy access to all main attractions by walk. It has got an interesting interior decor and there is attention to details that is very impressive. The breakfast was great as well, I loved the dining room and the food. Thanks guys!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank SandhyaMoise
why2travel, General Manager at NYX Prague, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear SandhyaMoise,
and thanks to you. I am very glad you enjoyed your dorm which is situated on the first and only floor with dorms in fusion. The rest of fusion floors is filled with themed funny rooms, big bed rooms, family rooms or nice double rooms. Fusion is a mixture of more styles but still as you said with a great attention to details which are sometimes quirky.
Its a pleasure for us to make you feel special and if we are one of the best places you have ever stayed in, something is done right!
Thank you and wish you all the best with your next trips

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We found this hotel quite unique in terms of decor and the atmosphere. Nice central location with very good public transport links. Amazing decor, friendly staff. We had a ROCK room which was very spacious, clean and nicely decorated. We could not work out the apple TV but it did not really bother us much. Very comfortable bed. There was no air conditioning but we were given a fan which was serving the purpose but unfortunately it stopped working in the middle of the night which was quite inconvenient. There was a hair dryer in the room and we could get an iron on request. Breakfast was good. It has a 360 degrees rotating bar which serves some nice cocktails. All in all, an amazing hotel. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Rock room 302 is amazing!
Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Pragyagupta,
let me thank you for your opinion and let me thank you for your positive attitude. You are amazing as well. Despite little facts which were probably not 100% perfect, you are judging your overall experience. This is how the guests should look at the product. The spirit, the vibe which is not repeated anywhere else.
You gave us full points and I value it from you very much. Again apologies for the TV.
Best regards and see you soon hopefully

Reviewed June 9, 2014

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights in April - Easter time. We had the best time - the staff were fabulous, soooo helpful - excellent spoken English to help us on our way!! The rotating, circular bar is a fabulous place to sit and chill - great music and the staff in there again, couldn't do enough for us. Rob and the others - just great. Breakfast spot on - everything you need and more. Funky, trendy rooms. Perfect location - we didn't use public transport once because of the location of the hotel - plus, we wanted to see more just walking around this beautiful city. Immaculate too - I have absolutely nothing negative to say about the Fusion Hotel - they have got it absolutely spot in, in every way. Well done Team Fusion - see you again very very soon :-)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Lorraine322,
you made my day. Your review is the best music for my ears. You know how great it feels to read that our staff is great and made you feel special. This is actually the most you could have done for us. There is an interesting and truthfull saying sb very clever said. Choose the job you love and you dont have to work for the rest of your life.
We dont work here in fusion we just ENJOY :-)
See you soon hopefully
Best regards from Prague (too hot at the moment)