“Fantastic place to stayover!”
Review of NYX Prague

NYX Prague
Ranked #182 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Not only for sleeping, this is a place to enjoy!
The rooms are nice and neaty, all with private toilets (and hair dryer!) - we actually thought we have booked an hostel!
Breakfast is included and it is amazing! A wide variety of products: bread, cakes (borwnielicious!), yogurt, cereals... baahh!
On the first evening we had dinner at the restaurant and then again, great food! And very nice staff; a great hello and thank you to the long-hair waiter (sorry, I forgot his name, don't take me wrong!), he was really nice and attentive (thanks for the effort on the soup for the girl with stomach problem!)!
The staff was really nice and welcoming, great explanation on places to eat and things to see!
We felt trully welcomed: fruit in the room, welcome letter from Sandra the GM?!! Top service!
I will definitely recommend the fusion hotel to my friends!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank RosarinhoPT
Sandra R, General Manager at NYX Prague, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear MaFaGaFa,
you should have called me to have a coffee together. Just this review gives me so much energy so I am sorry we did not actually meet personally but never mind. I hope we can do so next time when you are visiting Prague. I am so glad you appreciated what we are trying to do for our lovely guests who are becoming our friends very soon.
The name of the waiter is Karol, I am very happy to have him in our team. Its always great to hear the team members are so fantastic that you actually take the time to share your experience.
So big thank you for everything and I wish you all the best!
Warm regards

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Spent a week here from 21 March 14. Fabulous funky hotel. Theme rooms. Friendly staff. Perfect location. Good breakfast. Recommend Soup in the City restaurant within the hotel for a great lunch. Nightclub within hotel but not noisy. Could not hear from our room. Good cocktails! Because some of the rooms sleep several people it is used by student trips but were all well behaved. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Would request higher floors. We were on 4.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Geraldine1950
Sandra R, General Manager at NYX Prague, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Geraldine,
I very much appreciate that you took the time to write us back such a lovely review. You are describing us in the right way, we are very central hotel and everything is under one roof. Restaurant, bistro, bar and hotel. I am very happy you were not disturbed by the music, that means our sound proof system really works well. By the way we only have 5 floors available so you were almost on the top floor.
I hope you will visit us again within your next visit of Prague
Best regards

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Great decorations, nice staff and delicious breakfast. The whole place is modern, creative and very cute. There is a restaurant built into the hotel. It is only seconds away from the shopping street. There is free wifi. I am very satisfied.

Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Flóra P

Dear Flora P,

yes, you are a typical woman if I can say that and to be honest I am the same. Nothing better than to have the main shopping streets just round the corner from your hotel. I always appreciate that when I travel myself. I hope you have found some good fashionable pieces to your collection.
Have a great time

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed there last weekend nice clean modern hotel couldn't fault it in any way central location to old and new square lovely rotating bar area with friendly staff only thing is no safety deposit boxes but still felt secure

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Kevin G,
thank you for taking the time and writing us your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed fusion. Just a little note. We have safe boxes available for all our guests at reception and this service is free. Probably you just did not ask for it or found this option in our room guide. Anyway, this is for the next time.
Kind regards from sunny Prague

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Before my arrival I emailed the hotel for some information with respect to logistics in the area and I received a personal email which answered all my questions. I arrived at the hotel and met the friendliest staff, EVER! Once inside, everything was stylish, tastefully designed and unique: foyer, staircase, rotating-bar, hallway and rooms, totally AMAZING! Concrete, neon, raw wood, whites..this hotel is a fusion (no pun intended) of high-end contemporary design and the efficient and practicality of Ikea household accents and accessories. The quality of the mattress was excellent and the sheets were fresh and crisp. The breakfast/ lunch/ dinner room is also functional, beautiful and unique. The breakfast was surprisingly varied and had everything from fruit, cereals, 4 types of fresh rolls and the cold-cuts were fresh and tasty. I may sound like I'm going overboard, but I have never been to a hotel were I kept turning my head in all directions to see every detail stick out and have me wondering, "how did they think of that?". The only way I can describe this hotel is as an "experience". For the price, its simply the BEST hotel in Europe.

Room Tip: The rooms are all different and have a theme. I can only say that the room I stayed in, was AWESOME!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MrHolland73
Sandra R, General Manager at NYX Prague, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

MrHolland73,

possible one of the best reviews we ever got. Me and the whole team we are so happy to hear this. The positive energy coming from your message is the best about it. We try hard to make our guests satisfied and suprised and here is the fruit of our work. Its a happy client like you.
Thank you very much for every single word you say. I would not describe it better myself.
You are the best
Warm regards

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Fusion hotel is the place to stay in Prague, its great location means everything as only a 5 minute walk away. the staff are extremely friendly and very helpful, special thanks to maria, who helped print of my boarding pass as i lost this on the morning that I was flying home.

The rooms are very clean & modern. the bathroom was very nice with a larger shower than normal and for a great price. the breakfast was superb, especially the scrambled egg!!

Thanks for a great weekend, i speak for all 15 of us who stayed there who agreed that we aill all be looking to stay there again if we were to visit Prague again.

Room Tip: Go online and check out all rooms, they are all very different but are all great value, the one with...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Karl N

Dear Karl N,
thank you so much for your feedback and it is such a nice story lets make it public. We both know Maria is actually Natali who is very friendly as you describe. Its funny. You are probably the first guest who liked the scrambled eggs so much that you had to ask us for the way we prepare them. This is soooo nice. And you can imagine how proud the chef felt when we told him.
Thank you, you made the entire team of the fusion hotel very happy bunch of people
Warmest regards

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I have recently returned from a two night stay and can certainly recommend it.

It is a very cool and quirky hotel, so if you like hotels that are unusual - I would suggest staying here.

The breakfast was nice, the room was clean and everything was as I would expect from a nice hotel.

The only issue that I experienced was the loud shouting in the middle of the night, which I guess was a stag party. As this hotel probably attracts a younger clientele, I wasn't surprised.

So to summarise, if you like lively, cool and quirky hotels - stay here!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Flump9,
I am very happy you appreciated what we are trying to achieve here in fusion. The guest experience is the thing which values the most for us. If you are happy, I am happy and all the employees of fusion as well. Reading your review makes me feel, we did something right. Thank you so much you noticed and told the world.
Have a great time