“The best restaurant in Prague”
Review of Locanda Marino - CLOSED

Locanda Marino
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza, Czech, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Bratislava, Slovakia
“The best restaurant in Prague”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I think that Locanda Marino is the best italian restaurant in prague. The staff is really nice and also the food. Everything is fresh, homemade pizza and italians products. If you go to Prague, you should visit this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Vianen, The Netherlands
“Don't understand the great reviews”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We came to this restaurant because of the great reviews. We were highly disappointed. I start to believe the normal cook was on a holiday because the food was terrible.
The pizza was wet. My mozarrella was swimming in some tomatosauce. The salad was simpel but ok. Rocket, tomato and parmezan cheese. Desert was the worst I ever tasted. It was supposted to be tiramisu. The desert was also swimming on my plate. Way to much coffee. And I could taste that creamy mascapone flavour I'm supposed to taste eating a tiramisu.
Normally we trust tripadvisor but this time, we left unhappy.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank CarolinaNL
Texarkana, Texas, United States
“A slice of Italy in the centre of Prague... Nice!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Our Euro traveling family stopped here based on Tripadviser app advise and being close to where we we at that moment. Our gang was hungry for pizza and thirsty for beer. We were promptly seated outside and enjoyed the quite in the mist of the busy city centre area.

I haven't had a proper Pizza Diavolo since our trip to Rome 3 years earlier and this one satisfied my need! Everything arrived at our table timely and was enjoyed.

Our check was reasonably priced and service was fine. We will stop here again.

• Visited June 2014
Lisse, The Netherlands
“Good food, friendly staff”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I went on TripAdvisor while at the main square with our group to find a place to eat. We wanted a more quiet place since we were done with the touristic restaurants. We found the Italian cuisine a good choice and let TA do the rest of the work.

I found Locanda Marino and was impressed by the reviews. I called them up while still at the square and asked if they spoke english. The phone was given to someone who spoke good english. I asked if they had place for about 13 people in the next 30 minutes and i was assured this was no problem.

We went there and were greeted by their firendly staff. The red housewine is great and so was the pizza! A proper crust and some very tasty ingredients. The quattro stagioni is a winner!

Thank you for a great dinner!

Visited June 2014
Montreal
“Quick lunch on sunny Prague day in May”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

While walking outside I overheard the waited speaking to the maitre D or owner in pure Italian. Decided to walk in and sit outside as they have 6 or 7 tables outside. Had a salad and my wife and I split a tomato and cheese pizza. Also had some house wine and espresso to finish off meal. being of Italian origin i can tell you this much; Pizza was outstanding and came close to the famous Naples Pizza. Bill came out to $45 or so. Will definitely go back if I visit Prague again.

• Visited May 2014