“Great place for exploring Prague”

Royal Court Apartments
Ranked #6 of 702 Specialty Lodging in Prague
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We booked to stay at the Royal Bellezza Apartments for such a great price that I was a little worried it wouldn't live up to our expectations however I was wrong! The apartment was great for the two of us with a kitchen and a big bathroom plus double bed, TV and sofa bed. We did stay facing the main street which sometimes was a little noisy but we managed to sleep through most of it! The location was really good and you can be at the top of Wenceslas Square in easily 10-15 minutes. In fact we walked everywhere and got as far as the Jewish Quarter and ate out in the Old Town part a lot so was absolutely fine without a car or taking public transport. As it was valentines and my birthday the same weekend, the staff delivered a bottle of champagne and a lovely note wishing me a great time, which was a lovely touch!

All in all we really enjoyed spending time at the apartments and would definitely come stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
ElizavetaCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Court Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Jippy,

Thank you for taking your time and leaving us this kind feedback! We are always glad to know, that our guests were happy with all the services and facilities we provide. It is a pleasure for us, that we not only met your expectations, but also nicely surprised you!

Hope that you had lovely Valentine's day and birthday in this beautiful romantic city! We will be happy to welcome you here again :)

Best regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Stayed here for 5 nights in February. The apartment was lovely - clean and spacious with everything we needed. The staff there were efficient and spoke good English. They were very helpful. The location was very good too. Only a couple of hundred metres from I P Pavlova metro station which meant getting to and from the airport was easy. The district it was in was filled with good pubs and places to eat. Legerova, the road it was on is quite busy so if we stay there again (which I hope we will) I will take ear plugs!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time and leaving such a lovely review! We are happy to know, that you had a perfect stay) I am sure, that you brought home a lot of nice memories! Let me please apologize for any inconviniences during your stay. Unfortunately, central location of the apartments comes with the busy traffic.. We already have triple glazzing, but for those who have problems sleeping, we can offer ear plugs)

Hope that your vacation in Prague was wonderful and you will come here again soon :)

Reviewed January 17, 2014

The rooms were very large and vividly decorated. Despite being on a busy street, it was surprisingly quieter then expected. The beds were ok and the pillows were definitely lacking in support however the rooms were clean and the building was safe. Location was just "ok" as you had to drive, walk, or take the metro to see the sites. They do allow pets which was one of the reasons we stayed here. However, if had a choice again after seeing the area, I would elect to stay elsewhere as there are better hotels closer by with better amenities and parking on site.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
ElizavetaCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Court Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Marisa,

Thank you for taking your time and leaving this review! We are happy to know, that you had nice stay in Prague. I am so sorry, that the bedding in our apartments did not meet your expectations. We are always working on improvements, so your comments are very valuable for us.

Hope that you have a lot of memories from this beautiful city!

We will be happy to see you here again)

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We were 2 couples staying there in a 4 person apartment and we could not ask for more.the apartment is very nice furnished, well equipped, with small kitchen and large bathroom.You also have a small supermarket right across the street and metro line a short walking distance away.Staff was very friendly and helpfull with all information we requested.I wolud recomend this hotel to everyone, it's a great value for money

Room Tip: Try a apartment on the rear side of the hotel or an upper floor as in the morning it can get a littl...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
ElizavetaCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Court Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our apartments for your stay in this beautiful city! Prague one of the most romantic European capitals, so we hope, that you have a lot of enjoyable memories from here. We are touched with your kind words. Hapinnes of our guests is the best evaluation for us!

Hope to welcome you here again!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stayed here over the holidays. Nice!!
The location is in New Town area but right near a Ubahn. So that made it great!!
We loved the decor but the heated bathroom floor was fantastic!!!!!
Restaurants all around. Had breakfast at Pauls, a french cafe. OMG!!
2 metro stops from everything and we felt like a local.
Definitely worth a stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank gypsyatheart
ElizavetaCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Court Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks a lot for this lovely review! We are pleased, that you loved your stay and services we provide) I am sure, that you fall in love with this fantastic city, so I hope that we will see you again at our apartments.

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

I was there with my girlfriend and I've greatly enjoyed the apartment and all the facilities around. The staff was nice and kindly available all the time. I've first booked for a studio apartment but they upgraded to a king size apartment at the same price. The location is great since it's 5 minutes walking from I.P. Pavlova metro station and the tram stop so it's very straightforward to plan for visits. I highly recommend and for sure I will go there the next time I'm in Prague.

ElizavetaCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Court Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to know that your stay went great and you had an enjoyable vacation in Prague. Also, I am glad that you enjoyed the upgrade! Our main aim is to make our guests feel comfortable and happy in our apartments!

Hope to see you here again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We have just returned from Prague and stayed in these wonderful apartments. Could not have asked for a better location, City Centre, near metro lines, walking distance to the traditional tourist spot and small supermarket across road.
Apartment we had (no 41) was at the rear of the building, no noise, spotlessly clean and perfect for a long weekend. The most amazing shower as well.
Those complaining about the lift are over the top, yes it is small but what do you expect in such historical building.
We could not have asked for anything better, was perfect and I would love to return one day to enjoy this beautiful city again.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank LGR323
ElizavetaCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Court Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are pleased with your lovely review! Thank you for these kind words. Happiness of our guests is our first priority! You are totally right, the building is from XIX century, so we can't make any changes to it without consulting the National Heritage Institute, but we are working on that issue!
We would love to see you next time you are in this beautiful city, so don't hesitate to contact us!

All the best,