“The Best Czech Restaurant”
Review of U Bulinu

U Bulinu
Ranked #53 of 5,624 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
Reviewed February 27, 2014

When I was going to this restaurant with my friend, I couldn't imagine that I would like it so much. I suppose this is one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. The staff was helpful and nice and we've got our meals really quickly. There are no words to express how delicious it was.
U Bulinu is definitely a place to visit in Prague!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

U Bulínů is one of the best Czech restaurants in Prague. The interior is splendid, as well as funny, and the atmosphere is lovely. The staff is helpful, but most of all, the food is really good. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Zombice
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

We found U Bulinu on TripAdvisor, we read all reviews from the customers and decided to eat here next day. The food was great and the portions are enough for one person. In my opinion U Bulini is the best restaurant from Prague.

3  Thank Mihai T
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I have eaten her many times, the portions are very big and the food is excellent. The staff is very friendly and there is a nice garden during summer the time.. I will be back again and again.

1  Thank Gseppe64
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Great local fresh food, beers and wine. Good for us as girlfriend is veggie and was a good selection of food for both of us. Excellent service and menu in English yet doesn't feel like a tourist restaurant. Good atmosphere and value for money too. We went back several times during our 4 day stay and would definitely recommend eating here.