“Fun Tour With Darina”

Prague Special Tours by Ivan Galik
Ranked #127 of 533 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Prague Special Tours was established by Ivan Galik,who himself has been a tourguide for more than a decade here in Prague offering tours for Prague visitors with a different focus on this city, more than the general sightseeing but going deep under the skin,or under the ground in some cases providing tours, which in general no other companies have in the offers. Focus on specialised topics with a direct approach made us to one of the fastest growing companies in tourism business in Prague.
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I was part of the "Ghosts and Legends" tour hosted by Darina..She shared several interesting tales of various legends of the Old Town area of Prague.Since Prague has a long history there are far more legends than time would allow for on a seventy five or so minute walking tour.Darina did a fine job mixing in some dark humor with some of the more fascinating stories.
While I have never personally experienced any type of encounters with paranormal activity,I have kept an open mind as to weather or not there is any validity to it. Perhaps I was expecting a bit much from this tour,but nothing happened to make me believe that ghosts exist. I know that there is no possible way that Darina or anyone has any control over this,but I was a little disappointed that I did not feel any kind of chill or eerie presence. I honestly was hoping for a more spooky evening. That being said, I would consider giving Prague Special Tours my repeat business.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Beer is the tastiest liquid on the planet Earth and I have to say that the tastiest one we have found in Prague. The beer tour we went on was fantastic. Beers from the microbreweries were excellent and our guide Daniel was excellent too. Very nice evening.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Our family of four went for this tour and it was really interesting, very good ! The guide Ales, was fluent in English,knowledgeable and engaged in the subject. The bunkier part was quite eerie..thinking a bout all the effort spent in planning for the obvious madness of a nucelar war..

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is our third time going on a tour with Ivan of Prague Special Tours and, once again, we were very impressed. This time we went on the underground tour and it was very interesting. There is a large underground city under the present day Prague which one would not discover without ivan's expertise. We highly recommend using Ivan's company if you want an interesting, informative tour. He has a vast knowledge base of Prague's history and his English is very easy to understand. Thanks, again, Ivan, for a wonderful tour....Vanessa and Charlie

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I'm very familiar with Prague, so coming across this was a great surprise and what a brilliant way to see unusual aspects of the City. Youthful enthusiasm rules rather than dogged experience and this adds to the fun. Go see the nuclear bunker, try and remember the places you've been taken to for underground Prague - hint 'National Gallery'. Well done guys, long may you prosper!