“A great tour with Bonita”

Insight Cities Prague
Ranked #94 of 532 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Walking Tours
Reviewed July 13, 2013

"Prague is one of the world's loveliest cities. That beauty and glory are enhanced by the wonderful portrayal of the intertwined cultural, political, and economic history of the city that Bonita provides. The city and its beauty come even more to life and are put in deep, scholarly context. To learn so much with Prague before you makes for a unique, joyful kind of tour—mind-expanding, vivid, and exciting.

Steve Buff, Ph.D.

There are newer reviews for Insight Cities Prague

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Vadim explained the story behind Prague with a perfecture mixture of architecture, history, politics, art and beer ;-)
We reallyu enjoyed the tour and his company. he is a very knowledgable, funny and friendly guide that gives a complete story all in perfect English.
Thanks for the tour Vad!
Best regards, Jan Joost Bierhoff

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I am an history enthusiast and my experience with Vadim Erent has been a great one. He has very good knowledge and my experience during my visit on 21st June 2013 to Prague was excellent. Thanks Vadim. Regards Suchit Kumar

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband, two friends and I travelled to Prague and only had one full day to spend there. It's a beautiful city, and we wanted to see as much of it as possible, but also learn about the history and culture of Prague. My daughter had done a tour with our tour guide, Vadim, a year ago and absolutely loved getting to learn about the history and culture so we signed up to do a full-day tour with Insight Prague. As I'd hoped, the tour was wonderful. We got to see many of the best sights in Prague, as you would with many tours, but Vadim used his knowledge of the history and culture, both past and present, to bring the city to life for us. For anyone interested in learning about the city, this is absolutely the way to do it in a way that will only leave you wanting to learn more.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have taken private tours in many countries around the world but Vad was the best ever! My level of knowledge on architecture has grown by leaps and bounds. My interest in travel is to learn about the history of various cultures and Vad related initiatives of prior centuries to today's issues - very enlightening! He earns my highest recommendation!