“Good place”

Yes Burger
Ranked #709 of 5,589 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed April 4, 2013

That was a good place but I think my expectations were too high, the meat wasn't well cooked... Maybe in the day the quality is better but I wasn't impressed

There are newer reviews for Yes Burger

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Taste of these burgers is excellent, just place is too small, and cold to sit.

Better order take away Burger and eat it at home:) the best:))

1  Thank Aalias
Reviewed March 22, 2013

It's not that I didn't like what I ate, but for the price and what you get, you might as well eat street food and have it faster, cheaper and a little tastier. I had their fries and veggie burger, which was a grilled pepper on a bun. The fries were good.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Actually we went there today, due to the great recommendations we got from some friends and it was definitely worth it.
Not to many burgers, so you doesn´t take hours to choose one, also nice burritos, tortillas etc.
Staff is really friendly and the nice atmosphere in the side-room welcomes you to wait for a few short minutes for your burgers.
Real good meat, perfectly fried, and not fried to death like others over here seem to prefer...
Fresh salad on it, self-made dips and high quality french-fries!
I even ate a second burger...

If you are in Prague, go there, you won´t regret it.
Till today, staying here since a week, it was the best dish for the best price!

1  Thank wolneas
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Good burgers for good price. I personally have better experience with Yes Burger in Žižkov. This is fastfood and not restaurant, but best burgers I had in Prague so far.