“Superb place and Top Cuisine”

Hotel Diana U Kucharu - Restaurant
Ranked #1,206 of 5,536 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech, International
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 9
Ricany, Czech Republic
“Superb place and Top Cuisine”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I visited this restaurant twice in three days - their Arctic cod “skrei” is definitely the best in Prague and the skrei season is going to its end - I enjoyed it so much on Thursday with my cousin that I could not help coming on Saturday with my family as well. Excellent fish, no industrial catch in nets, fabulous game - whether soup (deer stock), paté, boar, etc. We enjoyed very much their Guinea fowl with dumplings and sauce - a traditional Czech dish, only my Grandmother was able to prepare it so well. Short menu based on traditional Czech and Austrian cuisine, a very wide choice of wines (there is a wine shop as well) in all price relations, at reasonable rates. One of the best places in Prague for my dining, once I would like to try accommodation as well - as this is a nice family run hotel with personal approach to guests.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank pzavadil
Hotel Diana u, Vlastník at Hotel Diana U Kucharu - Restaurant, responded to this review, February 20, 2016
Good afternoon from the Hotel Diana, thank you very much for your feedback. Yours faithfully, Kuchar family.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
“Perfect dinner”
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Went there for a family dinner few times so I decided to write a review. Cuisine is typical Czech and Mediterranean, food is very very tasty and is cooked by owner of the restaurant. He came to see us in person whether we were satisfied. Prices are reasonable given the higher standard. Atmosphere and wines are perfect. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice place to eat really well.