“A 'plastic' Irish bar. Not that cheap either. Try James Joyce instead.”
Review of Rocky O'Reillys

Rocky O'Reillys
Ranked #153 of 5,498 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: Prague's biggest and best Irish pub and restaurant
London, United Kingdom
“A 'plastic' Irish bar. Not that cheap either. Try James Joyce instead.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Found the place more expensive than a lot of the bars in the area. It had certain Irish elements to it but the menu was quite a mixed bag of cuisine. I found a much better, cheaper Irish bar with cracking food just north of the main square

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Essex, uk
“Great place for few beers”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went here first night, had nachos and and rocky sandwich, wow !!! really big and really worth the money. Also had a good few beers here and really good service and great athomsphere!

Visited January 2013
Zagreb, Grad Zagreb, Croatia
“The Higlight of My Trip”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My friends and I decided to end our night at this cool pub. We were on a field trip with our university and were left to explore the streets of Prague on our own and didn't know where to go. Somehow we stumbled upon this pub and ended up enjoying ourselves. I think we all had Kilkenny beer to drink - we fell in love with it! The reason why I liked this place so much was because of the service. We needed a taxi to get back to our hotel (which I have also reviewed) and the waitress helped us out a lot - she gave us inside information and called the taxi for us. She was very friendly and helpful. All in all we had a good time!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Madelyn W
Sternberk, Olomoucky Kraj, Czech Republic
“expensive average food”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I only go to this place to watch soccer with my boyfriend. Its very expensive, you dont get your moneys worth just beacuse its an Irish bar and they attract a lot of foreigners. The food is alright, not great, we got a triple decker sandwich last time and I feel like it used to be better. If you are a sports fan, you wont be disappointed, the service is good and overall its a pleasant place.

• Visited December 2012
Scotland
“A very warm welcome”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This pub is great. A real log fire inside which was very welcoming. The food was excellent and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. No live music at night but the songs the staff put on we're great. Would highly recommend a visit.

Visited December 2012