“Great place for few beers”
Review of Rocky O'Reillys

Rocky O'Reillys
Ranked #147 of 5,706 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: Prague's biggest and best Irish pub and restaurant
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went here first night, had nachos and and rocky sandwich, wow !!! really big and really worth the money. Also had a good few beers here and really good service and great athomsphere!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My friends and I decided to end our night at this cool pub. We were on a field trip with our university and were left to explore the streets of Prague on our own and didn't know where to go. Somehow we stumbled upon this pub and ended up enjoying ourselves. I think we all had Kilkenny beer to drink - we fell in love with it! The reason why I liked this place so much was because of the service. We needed a taxi to get back to our hotel (which I have also reviewed) and the waitress helped us out a lot - she gave us inside information and called the taxi for us. She was very friendly and helpful. All in all we had a good time!

1  Thank Madelyn W
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I only go to this place to watch soccer with my boyfriend. Its very expensive, you dont get your moneys worth just beacuse its an Irish bar and they attract a lot of foreigners. The food is alright, not great, we got a triple decker sandwich last time and I feel like it used to be better. If you are a sports fan, you wont be disappointed, the service is good and overall its a pleasant place.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This pub is great. A real log fire inside which was very welcoming. The food was excellent and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. No live music at night but the songs the staff put on we're great. Would highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

very best pub of the town; with the coolest and friendliest staff there.. awesome barman, lively team.. and very fluent english speakers as well.. plenty of beer choices, irish touch all over the place..
fun to spend time in.. a must-stop-by place whenever in town..