“The Higlight of My Trip”
Review of Rocky O'Reillys

Rocky O'Reillys
Ranked #153 of 5,498 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: Prague's biggest and best Irish pub and restaurant
Zagreb, Grad Zagreb, Croatia
“The Higlight of My Trip”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My friends and I decided to end our night at this cool pub. We were on a field trip with our university and were left to explore the streets of Prague on our own and didn't know where to go. Somehow we stumbled upon this pub and ended up enjoying ourselves. I think we all had Kilkenny beer to drink - we fell in love with it! The reason why I liked this place so much was because of the service. We needed a taxi to get back to our hotel (which I have also reviewed) and the waitress helped us out a lot - she gave us inside information and called the taxi for us. She was very friendly and helpful. All in all we had a good time!

• Visited March 2012

• Turkish first
Sternberk, Olomoucky Kraj, Czech Republic
“expensive average food”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I only go to this place to watch soccer with my boyfriend. Its very expensive, you dont get your moneys worth just beacuse its an Irish bar and they attract a lot of foreigners. The food is alright, not great, we got a triple decker sandwich last time and I feel like it used to be better. If you are a sports fan, you wont be disappointed, the service is good and overall its a pleasant place.

Scotland
“A very warm welcome”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This pub is great. A real log fire inside which was very welcoming. The food was excellent and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. No live music at night but the songs the staff put on we're great. Would highly recommend a visit.

Visited December 2012
Istanbul, Turkey
“Pleasure-based”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

very best pub of the town; with the coolest and friendliest staff there.. awesome barman, lively team.. and very fluent english speakers as well.. plenty of beer choices, irish touch all over the place..
fun to spend time in.. a must-stop-by place whenever in town..

London, United Kingdom
“Irish Pub in Prague - love this place.”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My sister was on a mission to find cider while we were in Prague last month (December 2012) and we saw a few signs around Prague advertising an Irish pub called Rocky O'Reillys. Living in London, I did not really want to go to an Irish pub, I wanted something more authentic to Prague - but I was really glad that I went. We got her cider and sat next to the fireplace in the front room of the pub - so cozy!

We liked it so much we went back the following day, dragging our mother and her friend along with us. We all ate entirely too much (the onion rings were to die for but warning - there are so many of them in an order!!!) and drank some really nice beer. Absolutely charming staff and just is really comfortable.

Love this place. If I'm ever in Prague again I will return.