“Excellent - don't miss this tour!”
Review of I Like EBike

I Like EBike
Ranked #3 of 173 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A unique way to see real face of Prague, not just the tourist bits. Our tours include not only the landmarks, but also run-down parts, lively neighborhoods and unusual views of the city from the surrounding hills. The eBikes cover up to 50km and keep going for 5hours, so we take you to places you would never reach on foot. All tours are with and experienced guide and usually for up to six people, so you don't worry about getting lost riding in a crowd. Starting at just 40EUR with many information, views, photos and refreshments, a tour with I Like eBike is one of the most pleasant Prague experiences for a growing number visitors.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I did the 5 hour Viewpoint tour and it was fantastic. The e-bike tour is a great way to see Prague and also get away from the swarms of other tourists walking around. The tour covers a lot of ground and it’s a great way to get oriented with the city. I checked off most of my “must-sees” on this tour and did it a lot faster than I would have walking.

The e-bikes are easy to use and I would recommend this for people of any fitness level.

Alex was our guide and she was great. She was knowledgeable and fun. We had a fun beer stop at the Strahov Monastic Brewery which was lovely and not a spot we would have gotten to on our own.

I highly recommend this tour and wished I had time for the Real Prague tour as well.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My son and I rented two e-bikes and took them out on our own. We had a great time. We went up Petrin Hill and all throughout the park there to get some amazing views. We also got to some neighborhoods we never would have gotten to by walking. Our first time with e-bikes and we really liked them. You can get as much of a workout as you want but the motor is very helpful with some of the steep hills in Prague - especially in the Mala Strana. Excellent way to explore in and around the city.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We toured Prague on e-bikes. It was a 5 hour tour, mostly viewing the city from the surrounding hilltops. We rode a total of 37 KM, but it was totally do-able because the e-bike helps on the climbs. Our guide Jana was great. It was nice to be able to ask a lot of questions about the history, people and culture of the Czech Republic. My only regret is that we did the tour on our last day in Prague rather than on our first day there.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Took the 5 hour e-bike view point tour. It was a great way to see parts of Prague away from the Center with many fabulous views. Guide Janna was friendly and knowledgeable and was able to remedy initial problems with the battery of the e-bike quickly. We did this tour on the second day following the Taste of Prague tour, and the 2 tours really complement one another, as you get to see many of the highlights talked about during the Taste of Prague tour (like the stadium, and some of the sculptures around Prague) up close. Definitely worth doing. The e bikes were alot of fun to ride as well and the terrain was quite varied from shaded bike paths to cobblestones to more urban areas.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We visited 3 cities, Amsterdam, Paris, and Pragus, and did bike tours in all. First bike tours are the way to see a city and E bike is the wayto do it. The E bike makes navigating the hills a breeze and is easy to get used to. The best part of the tour was our guide Jana. Her English was great and so was her sense of humor. She took us to parts of Prague we would not have otherwise seen. We especially loves the photos she sent of out trip. That was a real treat.

Been to I Like EBike? Share your experiences!