“Prague by e-bike”

I Like eBike
Ranked #2 of 200 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A unique way to see real face of Prague, not just the tourist bits. Our tours include not only the landmarks, but also run-down parts, lively neighborhoods and unusual views of the city from the surrounding hills. The eBikes cover up to 50km and keep going for more than 4hours, so we take you to places you would never reach on foot. All tours are with and experienced guide and usually for up to six people, so you don't worry about getting lost riding in a crowd. Starting at just 40EUR with many information, views, photos and refreshments, a tour with I Like eBike is one of the most pleasant Prague experiences for a growing number visitors.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is an absolutely fantastic way to see Prague. Our guide was Jana, and she took us to some wonderful sights in addition to the classic tourist visits. She was a wonderful fount of knowledge and it was a superb way to spend a Saturday. My friends and I took the Viewpoint tour and I highly recommend it. The beer at the Strahov monastery was outstanding and you definitely work up an appetite. Although the tour is about five hours in length, the electric bikes make it incredibly easy, even on the hills. You barely break a sweat at all. definitely a truly wonderful way to see such a beautiful and historic city. Make the reservation and go TODAY!! You'll enjoy it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,137)
All reviews
"five hours"
in 24 reviews
"hour tour"
in 62 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 32 reviews
in 20 reviews
"wonderful tour"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is the best way to go sightseeing, ever! The electric bikes make every hill a breeze and you can focus on every sight rather than how to get there. The groups are small and our guide, Jana, was super friendly! We absolutely got to see things we normally would not and the five hours went by fluently! I also appreciated the extra service of the guide snapping a few pictures of us during the day and sending them to us later. This tour is a great concept, thank you!

1  Thank javifairground
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was initially hesitant to see Prague this way, but I'm so glad we decided to do the electric bike tour.. it's the perfect way to see the city. Our guide Jana was incredibly knowledgeable and professional, and we got to see parts of the city that are off the beaten path.
The bikes are easy to control and fun. You can work if you want to, or (as I did) you can just relax and let the bike do the work.
I would highly recommend the I Like eBike tours to anyone visiting Prague!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Taking a tour around Prague on e-bikes was the best choice my mom and I have made since we got to Europe. The second best choice we made was going with I Like EBike. This company is great because everyone is extremely friendly, the routes they take you on are very safe, and they keep the groups very small. We went on the site seeing tour, and there were only 3 of us and a tour guide, which made it very easy to get around and easy to hear everything the guide was saying. Our guide, Jana, was amazing. She is super friendly, funny, and because she grew up in Prague, she knows everything about the city. I highly recommend using this company, we will definitely do this again next time we're in Prague.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Did the trip together with my girlfriend and three friendly americans. Our guide for the day was Jana, a knowledgeable, friendly and professional guide who knows her city well.
We did the view point tour, and got to see many different sides of Prague, from its charming old parts, its quiet green areas as well as different residential areas.

Using the bikes was a breeze, and this together with the great guide, great weather and friendly company makes for a winner combination. Why sit in a bus all day when you can ride a bike out in the fresh air?

However, if you suffer from back or joint injuries, beware, as the bikes' stiff frames and Prague's cobblestones will give you quite a beating. :)

Recommended!

Been to I Like eBike? Share your experiences!