“Must do in Prague!”

I Like EBike
Ranked #5 of 160 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A unique way to see real face of Prague, not just the tourist bits. Our tours include not only the landmarks, but also run-down parts, lively neighborhoods and unusual views of the city from the surrounding hills. The eBikes cover up to 50km and keep going for 5hours, so we take you to places you would never reach on foot. All tours are with and experienced guide and usually for up to six people, so you don't worry about getting lost riding in a crowd. Starting at just 40EUR with many information, views, photos and refreshments, a tour with I Like eBike is one of the most pleasant Prague experiences for a growing number visitors.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
New York City, New York
“Must do in Prague!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was initially hesitant to see Prague this way, but I'm so glad we decided to do the electric bike tour.. it's the perfect way to see the city. Our guide Jana was incredibly knowledgeable and professional, and we got to see parts of the city that are off the beaten path.
The bikes are easy to control and fun. You can work if you want to, or (as I did) you can just relax and let the bike do the work.
I would highly recommend the I Like eBike tours to anyone visiting Prague!

Visited June 2013

• Czech first
  • Korean first
USA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“We wouldn't have experienced and loved Prague unless we took this bike trip.”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Taking a tour around Prague on e-bikes was the best choice my mom and I have made since we got to Europe. The second best choice we made was going with I Like EBike. This company is great because everyone is extremely friendly, the routes they take you on are very safe, and they keep the groups very small. We went on the site seeing tour, and there were only 3 of us and a tour guide, which made it very easy to get around and easy to hear everything the guide was saying. Our guide, Jana, was amazing. She is super friendly, funny, and because she grew up in Prague, she knows everything about the city. I highly recommend using this company, we will definitely do this again next time we're in Prague.

Oslo, Norway
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Pure excellence”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Did the trip together with my girlfriend and three friendly americans. Our guide for the day was Jana, a knowledgeable, friendly and professional guide who knows her city well.
We did the view point tour, and got to see many different sides of Prague, from its charming old parts, its quiet green areas as well as different residential areas.

Using the bikes was a breeze, and this together with the great guide, great weather and friendly company makes for a winner combination. Why sit in a bus all day when you can ride a bike out in the fresh air?

However, if you suffer from back or joint injuries, beware, as the bikes' stiff frames and Prague's cobblestones will give you quite a beating. :)

Recommended!

Macon, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great experience--even for a fatty like me!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

First let me say the Jan and the staff at I like EBike were great, before, during and after our tour. We took the 5 hour view points tour...best money spent in Prague. Admittedly, I am sore today, but a 5 hour bike tour by an out of shape city dweller has to have SOME consequences, lol.

There's no way we would have had such a comprehensive viewing of Prague without the help of Jan, our guide (and owner of I like EBike). What an amazing adventure. I could never have done such a thing on a regular bike. (Did he say 37 kilometers??!)

The only real downside: cobblestones. But fortunately, Jan has no compunction about riding on the sidewalk (much to the dismay of several pedestrians we "ran into".)

We went everywhere. We made many stops where Jan explained what we were seeing and its historical/political/cultural significance. With a great sense of humor and a wonderful (and sometime unintentionally amusing) command of English, this Prague native made us feel like this could be a city you would want to live in.

And he called a cab to pick us up and take us back to our hotel, insuring that we would not get ripped off by having a "talk" with the cabby before we drove off!! Thanks Jan!! You're beautiful!!

South Portland, Maine
171 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 273 helpful votes
“I do not ride bikes - LOVED THIS!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This was the highlight tour of my 8 day eastern european vacation. I can not believe the miles we covered and all the sights we saw in our 5 hour (flew by) Viewpoint tour of Prague. I haven't ridden a bike in ages because of knee issues but I decided to give this a go because I was traveling with my two children (in their 20's) and it offered a different type of tour than all the others we had been doing. I had absolutely no issues! It was definitely the way to bike because you could actually enjoy the scenery without thinking about how you would get up the next hill! This was so much fun!

Visited June 2013